Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Georgia Drought - Water/Oil shortages.

I've seen there's some outrage about Georgia "mansions" using what
some consider exorbitant amounts of water.
I'm interested in knowing from the Georgia guys their thoughts on
that, and what the "buzz" is down there.
The same type of social forces applied to water conservation might in
the future apply to oil conservation when things get real tight.
Goes without saying this could affect power boating, as fuel costs
already have.

--Vic

Christmas (parade) on Lake Lanier cancelled due to extended drought Chuck Gould General 9 November 11th 07 02:35 AM
ASA in a Drought Capt.Mooron ASA 20 March 30th 06 05:47 AM
OT Global Warming Water Shortages [email protected] General 9 November 21st 05 12:19 AM
FS: 15 ft. Bonito in Georgia jeff jones Marketplace 0 October 4th 04 08:29 AM
New to Georgia Jim Williams General 0 September 30th 03 06:24 PM