B Walker

Default Looking for Atwood lake information

Jim wrote:
Nice lake. 2 marinas, 3 public launch ramps, 25 hp limit.
Go to:

http://www.mwcdlakes.com/atwood.htm

Been there, doesn't tell me if there are any docks at the launch ramps..
I used to live in California, where pretty much every launch ramp has at
least one dock in the middle for tie up... Out here that doesn't seem
to be the case ;-)

--
DoD# 2223, OFCC #3122
Meum scapha volitare plenum anguillae

Jim

Another inland lake to consider is Chatauqua Lake in NY, about 2 1/2 hours from
Cleveland. No hp limit on the lake.

"B Walker" wrote in message
Hope it's okay to post this here. I'm wondering if Atwood lake in
NorthEast Ohio has docks at or near launch ramps?

I'm fairly new to boating in Ohio (just moved here a few years ago) and
my wife has never been.. so it would be preferable to have a dock to tie
up to so I can park my trailer, at least until my wife learns to pilot!

--
DoD# 2223, OFCC #3122
Meum scapha volitare plenum anguillae

B Walker

Jim wrote:
Another inland lake to consider is Chatauqua Lake in NY, about 2 1/2 hours from
Cleveland. No hp limit on the lake.

Does it have docking at the ramp?

Jim

Yes