Default Cruise Ship Runs Aground in Atlantic ICW - Obstruction Blocks Traffic

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:53:35 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .

How's your mom, Don? Haven't heard anything in a while. Is she doing OK?

So..you just got back and are targeting me already!
I have to cut you a little slack...considering your Mickey Mouse cruises,
watching transformer movies and who knows what else.....
A logical person might deduce that you've slipped into your second
childhood. Should I book you a room at mom's nursing home?

Don, I responded to a message (deleted by you) in which you had targeted
me. Now, if you find making smart-assed comments more sociable than talking
about your mom, that's your problem.

Could your mom use the company? I would hope you're seeing and talking to
her often.

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:43:28 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:24:20 -0500, Reginald Smithers III penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Where I live the call it a mammogram, but according to my wife it is
called a smashed-boobygram.

Gotta admit, though... it *is* for Mammys.....

For future reference:

Cousin Mammy's World of Breast Euphemisms!

Air bags
Angel cakes
Apple dumping shop, The
Apples
Aspirins on an ironing board

Babaloos
Babies
Baby pillows
Balboas
Balloons
Bangers
Bangles
Baps
Bassoons
Baubles
Bazongas
Bazookas
Bazooms
Beacons
Bean bags
Be-bops
Bee stings
Begonias
Betty & Wilma
Betty Boops
Bewbies
Big biddies
Big boppers
Big floppin' jugs
Bigguns
Bikini stuffers
Billabongs
Blinkers
Blouse bunnies
Bodacious tatas
Bologna bags
Bombshells
Bon bons
Bongos
Bonkers
Boobers
Boobies
Boobs
Boodoos
Bomboostas
Boops
Boozies
Bosoms
Boulders
Bouncers
Bra buddies
Bra busters
Breasteses
Breasticles
Bristols
Bronskis
Bubbas
Bubbies
Buds
Bulbs
Bullets
Bumpers
Bustage
Busters
Busties
Butter bags
Butterballs
Buttons

Cannon balls
Cans
Cantaloupes
Carumbas
Cabasas
Cha-chas
Charlies
Charms
Chebs
Cherry pies
Chesticles
Chesties
Chestnuts
Chi-chis
Chichotas
Chiquitas
Coconuts
Congas
Cream jugs
Cream pies
Critters
Cupcakes

Dairies
Dingers
Dinghies
Dingoes
Dinner plates
Dirty cushions
Dirty pillows
Double whammies
Drill bits
Droopies
Dueling banjos
Dugs
Dumplings
Dunes

Eggplants
Eyes

Fairy pillows
Feeding bottles
Female frontal flesh fins
Flapjacks
Flappers
Flesh bulbs
Flesh melons
Floaters
Floppers
Flotation devices
Fog lights
Front bottom
Fun bags

Gagas
Galoonas
Garbanzos
Garbos
Gazingas
Gazongas
Gazooms
Girls, The
Glad bags
Glands for the hands
Globelets
Globes
Gobstoppers
Golden globes
Gongas
Goombas
Grand tetons, The
Grapefruits
Grapes
Guavas
Gum drops

Handsets
Handwarmers
Hangers
Happiness and a spare
Happy Canyon
Headers
Headlamps
Headlights
Hefties
Heifers
Hemispheres
Hills
Honeydews
Honeydew melons
Honkers
Hoo-hahs
Hoo-hoos
Hooblers
Hoobs
Hood ornaments
Hooters
Hoots
Hot cakes
Hottentots
Howitzers
Humdingers
Hush puppies

Igloos

Jawbreakers
Jemimas
Jelly on springs
Jibs
Jigglers
Jobbers
Jooblies
Jubblies
Juggernauts
Jugs
Jukes
Jumbos

Kabukis
Kajoobies
Kalamazoos
Kazongas
Kazoos
Kettledrums
Kids
Knobbers
Knockers
Kongas
Kumquats

La mumbo jumbos
Lactoids
Lady balls
Layers of hot cushion
Lemons
Lip fodder
Loaves
Loblollies
Lollies
Love bubbles
Love cushions
Love melons
Love muffins
Lungs
Lung warts

Macaroons
Magumbos
Maguppies
Majumbas
Mambos
Mammaries
Mammaroonies
Mammies
Mammoth mammaries
Mammoths
Mams
Manchesters
Mangos
Marangos
Maracas
Maraschinos
Marimbas
Marshmallows
Massive mamms
Meatballs
Meat loaves
Melons
Milk bottles
Milk cans
Milk fountains
Milk shakes
Milk trays
Milky Way, The
Missiles
Mogambos
Molehills
Mommas
Mondos
Moo Moos
Mosquito bites
Mother lodes
Mounds
Mountains
Muchachas
Muffins
Murphies
Mushmelons

Nancies
Nectarines
Niblets
Nibs
Nipple-oons
Nippers
Nippies
Noogies
Norks
Nugs
Nunga-nungas

Oobies
Oompas
Oranges
Orbs
Ottomans

Padding
Pagodas
Pair
Palookas
Pantry shelves
Papayas
Parabolas
Paraboloids
Party hats
Paw patties
Pastries
Peaches
Pendulums
Phat bags
Pips
Pillows
Pink nosed puppies
Playground, The
Pointer sisters
Pontoons
Pool toys
Prisoners of the Playtex penitentiary
Pumpkins
Punching bags
Puppies

Quarts of Love
Queen Jewels, The

Rack
Rangoons
Rib balloons
Rib cushions
Rockets
Roundies

Saggers
Sandbags
Satan's love pillows
Satellites
Scones
Scoops
Scuds
Shakers
Shebas
Shimmies
Shmeebs
Ski slopes
Skin sacks
Smoothies
Snack tray
Snoobs
Snow cones
Snow slopes
Snuggle pups
Spongecakes
Stacks
Sugarplums
Superdroopers
Sweater bunnies
Sweater kittens
Sweater meat
Sweater muffins
Sweater puffs
Sweater puppets
Sweater puppies
Sweater swellers
Sweaty sistas, The
Sweet rolls
Swingers

Taddies
Tahitis
Tamales
Tangerines
Tankers
Tatas
Tatties
Tattlers
Taxi finders
Teacups
Teats
Teeters
Teets
Tetas
Tetties
Thelma & Louise
Tidbits
Tig 'ol bitties
Tires
Titbits
Tits
Titskis
Titters
Titties
Tomatoes
Tonsils
Tooters
Top-********
Toronjas
Torso testicles
Tortillas
Torpedoes
Totos
Treasure chest, The
Tremblers
Twangers
Tweakers
Tweeters
Twin cities (Minneapolis & St. Paul)
Twin loveliness
Twin peaks
Twin towers
Twins, The
Twofers
Tympanies

U-Boats
Udders, The
Upper deck, The

Volcanos of love

Wahwahs
Warheads
Watermelons
Weather balloons
What-nots
Whoppers
Winnebagos
Wobblers
Wongas
Wontons
Woofers

[none]

Yabbos
Yams
Yard dogs
Yayas
Yubs

Zeppelins
Zingers

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:24:20 -0500, Reginald Smithers III
wrote:

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:11:20 -0500, John H. penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:23:41 -0500, Reginald Smithers III
wrote:

John H. wrote:

'Gallows' humor?

The Vespa incident was humorous. I think that's when JimH first started
being 'anti-Chuck', as though Chuck gave a damn.
I wonder if it would make JimH feel better if I changed my handle to
"Jim Gallows"? If I did, I would prefer to have the III, just because I
like the way it looks. While there are people in rec.boats who know my
name, you are the only one who actually saw my name on the credit info
when I charged my contribution to the "Run for Boobies" charity.

Well, if you check Google, you'll see that Reginald Smithers is much more
famous than Jim Gallows. I've vowed to myself never to reveal any 'real'
names to anyone in the group, but I can say that I don't recall any Greek
characters in your name, but...Roman? That's another question.

I think the 'III' is quite appropriate. I also think Jim's post was quite
funny.

Speaking of boobies...both my daughters had a boobygram done and came up
negative. The younger had what the doctor called a 'suspicious spot', but a
biopsy came up negative. Thank God.
I think the correct term is Mammygram,,,,,

Where I live the call it a mammogram, but according to my wife it is
called a smashed-boobygram.

Both my daughters thought 'boobygram' was pretty damn funny!

I am crushed, I would have hoped they loved my Run for Boobies.