HK HK is offline

Default Pathfinder 23 DV in another hour...

JimH wrote:
=
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:23:59 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

Lake Eerie - the very name is strange. :-)

Eh? Pick up a history book Wayne and you may learn something..........you
have plenty of time to read it and learn about the history of the Great
Lakes during your slow boat to China trips to your next port of call. ;-)

Wayne stays busy keeping track of tides and currents...too strong, and
he goes backwards.

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:44:30 -0400, HK wrote:

Wayne stays busy keeping track of tides and currents...too strong, and
he goes backwards.

Please don't speak unless you are spoken to. I'll let you know.
HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:44:30 -0400, HK wrote:

Wayne stays busy keeping track of tides and currents...too strong, and
he goes backwards.

Please don't speak unless you are spoken to. I'll let you know.

I'm fairly certain your ownership of an overweight floating RV doesn't
grant you entitlement.

You could perform a public service and scuttle it in about 60 feet of
water. In a few years, it would become a nice fishing reef.

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:09:46 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:

Yankees were eliminated in 4 games sooooooooo long
ago by the Tribe

They've certainly helped to put Cleveland back on the map.

This is no doubt the most exciting thing to happen thereabouts since
the Cuyahoga River caught fire in 1969.

Eerie.

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:09:46 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:

Yankees were eliminated in 4 games sooooooooo long
ago by the Tribe

They've certainly helped to put Cleveland back on the map.

This is no doubt the most exciting thing to happen thereabouts since
the Cuyahoga River caught fire in 1969.

Eerie.

Lead by example Wayne.

Wayne now competes with Reggie for bottom of the dung heap.

On Oct 18, 7:26 pm, "JimH" ask wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:g5qfh3pnc196o61qipoq8pnbnv513s1ek7@4ax .com...

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:09:07 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:

. ..
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:23:59 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:30:19 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:

And the Sox suck. ;-)

Who would have thought that an obscure Cleveland team would turn out
to be such a bunch of spoilers?

Well, had to cheat what with all the bugs.

Everyone knew it was supposed to come down to another epic battle
between the Sux and Yankees, and that the Yankees would prevail in the
end. Again.

Torre isn't coming back to the Yanks - he turned down their offer.

Hmmmm - get rid of Francoma - get Torre - works for me.

And who would travel to Lake Eerie to watch baseball this time of
year? Lake Eerie - the very name is strange. :-)

Not to mention those who inhabit the environs.

He-he-he. Sour grapes amongst the fans of the 2 top payroll teams which
tried to
buy another World Series ring.

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/835419

We win........you lose. ;-)

To quote my favorite guru, Yogi Berra

"It ain't over until it's over."

Should have been a Red Sox.

I am sure the Sox tried to *buy* him. ;-)

As I said all along..........may the best team win the ALCS and go on to
face Colorado in the World Series. Whether the fans of the losers will be
able to congratulate the fans of the winning team remains a question.

On a more important note.........19 days before we leave for my son's
graduation from the USMC Parris Island basic training on November 9th, with
family day on November 8th. A 2 day drive for us.- Hide quoted text -

Can't handle a 12 hour drive??

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
ups.com...

wrote:
[...]

It is actually 13 hours without stopping. We need to be at the parade
grounds at 6 am on Thursday, so we are breaking it into a 2 day trip.

Just curious why this bothers you or is any of your business?

Does he get to go home with you for some leave?
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
ups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Yes. Graduation is on November 9th. Family Day (starting at 6 am) is on
the 8th.

We will drive home (most likely in one trip) following the graduation with
our new Marine. He has a short leave at home then flies to NC on the 20th
for combat training. He has requested a recruiters assistance position
while he is home but has not been notified of an opening. If he gets it he
will be able to stay home another 10 days.

If he has to leave on the 20th he will be leaving just before TGiving and
will definitely miss Christmas at home.....a real bummer.

Well, I'm sure you'll all have a good time.