Default Yuk

http://www.eisboch.com/Meridian.jpg

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote
http://www.eisboch.com/Meridian.jpg

What were they before the collision?

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote
http://www.eisboch.com/Meridian.jpg

What were they before the collision?

It amazes me that any boat manufacturer would build a boat like that.

Even more amazing is that some people buy them.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in
:

http://www.eisboch.com/Meridian.jpg

Man, that's some UGLY piece of white plastic bubbleboat!

Larry
--
You can tell there's extremely
intelligent life in the universe
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote
http://www.eisboch.com/Meridian.jpg

What were they before the collision?

It amazes me that any boat manufacturer would build a boat like that.

Even more amazing is that some people buy them.

Eisboch

What is it? It's even uglier than the previous big bubble boat I thought
was hideous. It's not one of those boats "Chuck" tested, is it?

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote
http://www.eisboch.com/Meridian.jpg
What were they before the collision?

It amazes me that any boat manufacturer would build a boat like that.

Even more amazing is that some people buy them.

Eisboch

What is it? It's even uglier than the previous big bubble boat I thought
was hideous. It's not one of those boats "Chuck" tested, is it?

It's a "Meridian" .... formally a big Bayliner before the name change to
distance itself from the "Bayliner" name.

I feel sorry for the guy that owns that tub.

Eisboch

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 18:01:43 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/Meridian.jpg

Why would anybody buy a freakin' Bayliner?

That is one ugly boat.

wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/Meridian.jpg

Why would anybody buy a freakin' Bayliner?

That is one ugly boat.

The same reason some people by "parkers" :-)

wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/Meridian.jpg

Eisboch

Nice flag.

Nightmar-ish. Designed by a 60 year old ex hippy coming down from a bad
acid trip.
JR