Default Todays' boat project

"JimH" ask wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JimH" ask
wrote in message

Get rid of the front feet on the thing.

http://www.eisboch.com/fireplace3.jpg

Eisboch

Indians/Sox game is not on........what the heck are you watching?

I was flipping between the game and "Everyone Loves Raymond".

Disappointing game for us Sox fans. Have to give more credit to Cleveland.
I thought the Sox would sweep.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"JimH" ask wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
Disappointing game for us Sox fans. Have to give more credit to
Cleveland.
I thought the Sox would sweep.

Eisboch

A sweep? You sure did not know anything about our pitching and bats.
If anything I thought it may go all 7 games, which it still may.

The Sox have to take tonight's game or it is over. Wakefield is coming
back after a long rest. It will be interesting to watch if he has it
(knuckleball) tonight.

It was the first few innings of the second game when the Sox started
figuring Carmona out that I felt it might be a sweep. IMO Carmona is an
overpowering pitcher.

But, did you note that it took a former Red Sox (Nixon) to turn the game
around for the Indians?

Eisboch

A Red Sox-Rocky Mountain Fever series would be dull enough, but a Rocky
Mountain-Cleveland series?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz.

I guess only large market teams are the only ones who should make the trip
to the World Series. Maybe only LA, Chicago, Boston and NY should be able
to play in championship games. After all, it is all about TV revenue, eh?

BTW, Colorado has won 21 of their last 22 games, an amazing feat.

I can't recall the name of one player on either team. The only memory I
have of Cleveland baseball is that awful movie, Major League. I'm
telling you, since the departure from this world of George Szell 37
years ago, well, Cleveland hasn't been the same. :}

"JimH" ask wrote in message

Nixon was a good acquisition for us, just a Manny was for the Sox.

I get a big kick out of Manny's antics. Win or lose, he's there to have
fun.

Eisboch

On Oct 16, 11:53 am, "JimH" ask wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JimH" ask wrote in message
.. .

Nixon was a good acquisition for us, just a Manny was for the Sox.

I get a big kick out of Manny's antics. Win or lose, he's there to have
fun.

Eisboch

He is *the* best hitter in baseball.

No, and stats prove otherwise.

On Oct 16, 12:52 pm, "JimH" ask wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message

"JimH" ask wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
om...

"JimH" ask wrote in message
.. .

Nixon was a good acquisition for us, just a Manny was for the Sox.

I get a big kick out of Manny's antics. Win or lose, he's there to
have fun.

Eisboch
He is *the* best hitter in baseball.

Huh.....

Baseball Stats (NL and AL)

Average: 41st
Home Runs: 76th
RBI: 56th

Does this sound like the best hitter in "Baseball".

Keeryste! I should have said, "In my opinion". So sue me. The guy
usually steps it up a notch in the big games.

Wait till his career is finished and lets see what the stats say then.- Hide quoted text -

So you base your "opinion" on absolutely no facts when those facts are
right in front of you??

On Oct 16, 1:34 pm, "JimH" ask wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Oct 16, 12:52 pm, "JimH" ask wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message

"JimH" ask wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
om...

"JimH" ask wrote in message
.. .

Nixon was a good acquisition for us, just a Manny was for the Sox.

I get a big kick out of Manny's antics. Win or lose, he's there to
have fun.

Eisboch
He is *the* best hitter in baseball.

Huh.....

Baseball Stats (NL and AL)

Average: 41st
Home Runs: 76th
RBI: 56th

Does this sound like the best hitter in "Baseball".

Keeryste! I should have said, "In my opinion". So sue me. The guy
usually steps it up a notch in the big games.

Wait till his career is finished and lets see what the stats say then.-

So you base your "opinion" on absolutely no facts when those facts are
right in front of you??

Kevin, why do you insist on fighting with everyone here?- Hide quoted text -

I, not Kevin, fight with you because you are just plain foolish, hence
an easy target. Hell, you can't even answer a question when it's
asked.

On Oct 16, 4:55 pm, "JimH" ask wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Oct 16, 1:34 pm, "JimH" ask wrote:
wrote in message

roups.com...

On Oct 16, 12:52 pm, "JimH" ask wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message

"JimH" ask wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
om...

"JimH" ask wrote in message
.. .

[...]

No one wanted you back knowing you would just revert back to your old ways.
The NG has been relatively trouble free since you left. It has started up
again shortly after you returned.

Now start behaving or find another NG to disrupt. It is that easy.- Hide quoted text -

Kiss my ass, little man. I'll do what I want, understand?