Tim Tim is offline

Default Tom, this ought to make you feel good

\http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-7I00cZUE0

seems liek a real waste, though.

somebody's got lots of money and plenty of time.....

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 18:04:55 -0700, Tim wrote:

\http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-7I00cZUE0

seems liek a real waste, though.

somebody's got lots of money and plenty of time.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nrnU2nDj_...elated&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DwEE3LskU...elated&search=
Senior Member

On Oct 4, 9:04 pm, Tim wrote:
\http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-7I00cZUE0

seems liek a real waste, though.

somebody's got lots of money and plenty of time.....

nice...

wrote:
On Oct 4, 9:04 pm, Tim wrote:
\
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-7I00cZUE0

seems liek a real waste, though.

somebody's got lots of money and plenty of time.....

nice...

Damn, did you see what happens when you put one of the heavy ass Yamaha
on the back of a LT boat. Forget boats, you need to wear a survival
suit if you have a LT Parker and a Yammi.

Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 4, 8:59 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 18:04:55 -0700, Tim wrote:
\http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-7I00cZUE0

seems liek a real waste, though.

somebody's got lots of money and plenty of time.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nrnU2nDj_...elated&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DwEE3LskU...elated&search=

Tom I was aware of that one, too.
Bu I really didn't think you wanted to feel THAT good......

:* )

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 22:55:32 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"

On Oct 4, 9:04 pm, Tim wrote:
\
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-7I00cZUE0

seems liek a real waste, though.

somebody's got lots of money and plenty of time.....
nice...

Damn, did you see what happens when you put one of the heavy ass Yamaha
on the back of a LT boat. Forget boats, you need to wear a survival
suit if you have a LT Parker and a Yammi.

I'm wondering if he ever started the Yamaha. If he did, it was well after
the rearward motion began.

You might be correct, but I think Etec has a lot more loss by fudging
the video, then they can by showing the video.

Is your new boat one of those wet LT models?

On Oct 4, 9:04 pm, Tim wrote:
\
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-7I00cZUE0

seems liek a real waste, though.

somebody's got lots of money and plenty of time.....
nice...

Damn, did you see what happens when you put one of the heavy ass Yamaha
on the back of a LT boat. Forget boats, you need to wear a survival
suit if you have a LT Parker and a Yammi.

I'm wondering if he ever started the Yamaha. If he did, it was well after
the rearward motion began.

You might be correct, but I think Etec has a lot more loss by fudging
the video, then they can by showing the video.

Is your new boat one of those wet LT models?

This is it, except that mine will have a Yamaha 150 on the back.

Oh, and I ordered a red bikini for the babe.
Tim Tim is offline

John H. wrote:

I'm wondering if he ever started the Yamaha. If he did, it was well after
the rearward motion began.

I noticed that myself

Senior Member

On Oct 5, 12:56 pm, Tim wrote:
John H. wrote:

I'm wondering if he ever started the Yamaha. If he did, it was well after
the rearward motion began.

I noticed that myself

I saw the Yama based boat lurch forward, right from the start for a
second so I know at least he engaged. Almost like he did not floor it,
or the Yamaha just does not deliver the torque..