BoatBanter.com

-   -   Florida seniors (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/86537-florida-seniors.html)

John H. September 27th 07 07:43 PM

Florida seniors

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:23:29 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .

Actually, I thought the movie was kinda cute. Was thinking of doing one of
me to send to the grandkids. Might do one anyway. Maybe I'll post it here
and give everyone a *real* laugh!

Please, please don't!
We don't need another 'Jax' type character here.

OK, OK! I seem to remember the Jax thing. That was the thong guy, right?

Don White September 27th 07 08:08 PM

Florida seniors

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:23:29 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..

Actually, I thought the movie was kinda cute. Was thinking of doing one
of
me to send to the grandkids. Might do one anyway. Maybe I'll post it
here
and give everyone a *real* laugh!

Please, please don't!
We don't need another 'Jax' type character here.

OK, OK! I seem to remember the Jax thing. That was the thong guy, right?

You know very well who he was!

John H. September 27th 07 09:17 PM

Florida seniors

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:08:32 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message

Actually, I thought the movie was kinda cute. Was thinking of doing one
of
me to send to the grandkids. Might do one anyway. Maybe I'll post it
here
and give everyone a *real* laugh!

Please, please don't!
We don't need another 'Jax' type character here.

OK, OK! I seem to remember the Jax thing. That was the thong guy, right?

You know very well who he was!

As a matter of fact, I think he was leaving as I came into the group. I
don't recall much of him.