Default Yo Krause

As a Yale graduate, I just checked the alumni directory and mailing
lists. I can't find your name. What year did you graduate?

On Sep 25, 6:48?am, wrote:
As a Yale graduate, I just checked the alumni directory and mailing
lists. I can't find your name. What year did you graduate?

Tell us about your boat, Mac.

On Sep 25, 9:05 am, Chuck Gould wrote:
On Sep 25, 6:48?am, wrote:

As a Yale graduate, I just checked the alumni directory and mailing
lists. I can't find your name. What year did you graduate?

Tell us about your boat, Mac.

24' Aquasport Family Fisherman, 200 Johnson.

On Sep 25, 6:48?am, wrote:

As a Yale graduate, I just checked the alumni directory and mailing
lists. I can't find your name. What year did you graduate?

Tell us about your boat, Mac.

24' Aquasport Family Fisherman, 200 Johnson.

What do you like to do when you go out in it? Fish, general
sightseeing, or what?

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:05:09 -0700, Chuck Gould
wrote:

What do you like to do when you go out in it? Fish, general
sightseeing, or what?

Sounds like he's a troller.

24' Aquasport Family Fisherman, 200 Johnson.

What do you like to do when you go out in it? Fish, general
sightseeing, or what?

Mostly fishing with the family. Trolling for spanish, bluefish,
kings. Some bottom fishing for snapper, grouper and trigger fish.
Sometimes we will take it to one of the dockside restaurants for a
weekend lunch or dinner cruise. It's a good, all round boat with
cuddy.

On Sep 25, 1:23?pm, wrote:
24' Aquasport Family Fisherman, 200 Johnson.

What do you like to do when you go out in it? Fish, general
sightseeing, or what?

Mostly fishing with the family. Trolling for spanish, bluefish,
kings. Some bottom fishing for snapper, grouper and trigger fish.
Sometimes we will take it to one of the dockside restaurants for a
weekend lunch or dinner cruise. It's a good, all round boat with
cuddy.

Sounds like a lot of fun. :-)

Also sounds like you live in a warm climate, lucky you with winter
coming on.