Default A general commentary on "Courage"...

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:57:17 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:19:51 -0000, wrote:

On Sep 22, 9:09 am, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:44:20 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing

wrote:
This is the only newsgroup I've ever been in where a post meant to be
funny - penguin on a polar sleeping polar bear with cymbals, can turn
into a discussion about (1) penguins can't fly (2) penguins aren't
located at the North Pole (3) Pigs can't fly either.

~~ sheesh ~~

They were simply expanding on your humorous post. Please don't take it
personally and start calling them goddamned morons or ****ing retards!

Ouch, relax man.. It was two weeks ago. Anyway, today is not a fishing
day, it is a stable day. It's no fun outdoors if there ain't no poo on
yer shoe

Today is a wheelbarrow day. Carrying a couple yards of topsoil to the back
yard in the hopes I can get a decent lawn back there. It's something I go
through almost every year. It never works, but I keep hoping. The trouble
is the nine big oaks in the back yard. I'm on a 1/3rd acre lot, so that
will give you an idea of why I can't get grass to grow well back there.

But, it keeps me off the streets!

Take it to rec.gardens, Mr. Hypocrite.

I figured you'd crosspost it over there anyway.

Harry has you well trained in the calling of names, doesn't he?
Senior Member

wrote:
[...]

But, it keeps me off the streets!- Hide quoted text -

At the other place I had an area where all I could get was moss, so
eventually I stopped trying to get grass, limed it up and cultivated
the moss. Never needs mowing, very soft...

Senior Member

wrote:
[...]

the moss. Never needs mowing, very soft...- Hide quoted text -

Forgot to mention, my childhood home was 1/2 acre with 22 oaks, and 7
white pines. We just took one of the pines down this spring, a 95 foot
monster...

wrote:
[...]

I get that at the side of the house where the shade is constant.

wrote:

This is the only newsgroup I've ever been in where a post meant to be
funny - penguin on a polar sleeping polar bear with cymbals, can turn
into a discussion about (1) penguins can't fly (2) penguins aren't
located at the North Pole (3) Pigs can't fly either.

~~ sheesh ~~

They were simply expanding on your humorous post. Please don't take it
personally and start calling them goddamned morons or ****ing retards!

John.. this is a family newsgroup.
Please take your vulgarity to alt.classless

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 22, 8:39 am, "Don White" wrote:

John.. this is a family newsgroup.

LOL!

HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Sep 22, 8:39 am, "Don White" wrote:

John.. this is a family newsgroup.

LOL!

You want a real laugh (though it may make you puke, too), go back to any
couple of days in which Herring, Smithers, BAR, Dan, or any of the other
useless a**holes here have a relatively high number of posts. Count up
their on-topic posts (few and far between) and their posts in which they
try to insult other posters. I would bet the latter, the insults, far
outnumber the on topic posts. Herring, for example, typically had
something snotty to post against certain other posters, no matter what
the subject of the post, and "Reggie," in his entire existence here, has
added virtually nothing original to the newsgroup dataset. Then you have
the absolute pigs, like Dan and BAR, who are still in teh seventh grade.

Have fun. If you dare.

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 18:12:36 -0400, HK wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Sep 22, 8:39 am, "Don White" wrote:

John.. this is a family newsgroup.

LOL!

You want a real laugh (though it may make you puke, too), go back to any
couple of days in which Herring, Smithers, BAR, Dan, or any of the other
useless a**holes here have a relatively high number of posts. Count up
their on-topic posts (few and far between) and their posts in which they
try to insult other posters. I would bet the latter, the insults, far
outnumber the on topic posts. Herring, for example, typically had
something snotty to post against certain other posters, no matter what
the subject of the post, and "Reggie," in his entire existence here, has
added virtually nothing original to the newsgroup dataset. Then you have
the absolute pigs, like Dan and BAR, who are still in teh seventh grade.

Have fun. If you dare.

"All those filters, and all that wisdom."
Dan Dan is offline

HK wrote:
Then you have
the absolute pigs, like Dan and BAR, who are still in teh seventh grade.

9/22/07 The narcissistic asshole finally admits he reads all of the
post and has an empty killfile!

That's the first step, Harry! Good boy!

At some point, you should install a spell checker so you don't post
something like you did here ever again. You look dumber than usual.

Cheers!
Dan

From: HK
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: OT: ER
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 22:29:13 -0400

snip

Gawd, I hope it is President Hillary. No other Democrat will cause so
many hard-core Republicans to put bullets through their brains. Delicious.