posted to rec.gardens,rec.boats

Default My ass burns

Charlie wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 23:22:20 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
news

Usually I just let her out to chase the neighbor's cat and **** in his
yard. ;-)

Charlie

Yes. I see you have no fence.

I'm curious. How long will you pursue a particular thread/subthread?

Charkie

Probably longer than you're comfortable with.

Sleep well, Mr. Carolan.

As long as we're havin' a bit o' fun, mind clueing me in on who Charles
Carolan is? Only one of us seems to understand the reference. Or do we
have to keep dancing until I figure it out?

Charlie

He's Mr C of course.

My ass burns Doug Kanter[_2_] General 35 September 16th 07 01:58 PM
her teacher was handsome, wet, and burns for the fog Cathy MacNevins ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:40 AM
Burns Craft Boats Paul V. Mullins General 0 April 2nd 05 03:51 AM