posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default Terror Film Festival in Philly this October 16-21, 2007!!

Here's the latest on TERROR FILM FESTIVAL |
Horror, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Thriller, Drama, & Screenplay |
October 16-21, 2007 | Philadelphia, PA |
www.TerrorFilmFestival.net

The Sexy PRINCESS HORROR to host "Midnight Terror Theater" in Philly!
Terror Film Festival has partnered with Hollywood/Philadelphia's
'FirstGlance Film Festival' and will hosting its "Midnight Terror
Theater" on October 5, 2007 in Philadelphia at the Adrienne Theater!
Festival Director "Claw" and the sexy "Princess Horror" will be
hosting the event for their sister festival, and the night will be
full of spooky films and wonderous visions! So come on out and join
us for this "Special Sneak Peek" of TFF 2007. And remember, these are
veeeeery scary movies, so bring an extra pair of shorts! Get all the
info at www.TerrorFilmFestival.net

TICKETS for TFF 2007 are NOW ON SALE! Starting at ONLY $8!!
Tickets for TFF are now on sale and they're available three thrilling
ways. By telephone from UpStages (215) 569-9700, online at TFF-MART,
and at the event door! Check out our special discounts for students!
Get all the info at www.TerrorFilmFestival.net

Bobby Logan's "1-Day $99 Film School" at TFF 2007!!!
Ever wanted to be a REAL filmmaker? Well, now's your chance! On
Saturday, October 20, 2007, Terror Film Festival will be hosting a one
day film school with famed Hollywood Director, Bobby Logan! This is
an exclusive event, and at only $99, it's gonna sell out fast. So get
your tickets early. Bobby is a friend of the festival and he's agreed
to let you pick his brain to get your filmmaking career on the fast
track! He's been on the Hollywood scene for decades, made four studio
films, works with A-List stars, and is in development with the
legendary Robert Evans on the big screen version of F TROOP. This is
a VERY exciting and exclusive event. You MUST have a ticket to get
in. Just go to our website to sign up www.TerrorFilmFestival.net

About The Festival
Terror Film Festival is a bad-azz international independent film
festival for lovers of horror, fantasy, sci-fi, thriller and drama,
and we put our filmmakers, screenwriters, and fans FIRST! We run
every October in Philadelphia PA at the very cool Ethical Society
Building, right across from beautiful Rittenhouse Square. For SIX
terrifying days and nights, TFF takes over the building and puts on a
blast that'll make you sleep with the lights on!

Terror Film Festival has the best new genre films from around the
world from the next wave of up and coming filmmakers. We've got
Horror that'll kill ya, Sci-fi that'll thrill ya, Fantasy that'll fill
ya, Thriller that'll chill ya, and Drama that'll traumatize you! The
latest and greatest from around the world! Get your ghoul on!!

Now in Year Two, TFF offers OVER $10,000 in cash and prizes, including
14 filmmaking awards, 6 screenwriting awards, 20 Claw Award
categories, and 4 cash prizes! Plus, our world-class screenwriting
competition! And every submitted project is featured on our website
along with photos and website links just for submitting a project, to
maximize your exposure. TFF pioneered the concept in 2006 and we're
proud to continue to offer it to our creative artists. Live your
dreams!! Or at least, your nightmares...

For all the info, check us out at www.TerrorFilmFestival.net

Tell your friends!

Thanks,

Princess Horror & Claw

posted to rec.boats.paddle

On Sep 10, 7:10 pm, Terror Film Festival
wrote:
[...]

Ahh what's this have to do with paddling?

---
Michael Lalonde
OMB Business Development Officer
1170 Ramsey View Court