posted to rec.boats,alt.autos.toyota

Default OT Joey did you tell everyone about our bet?

"Scott in Florida" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Sep 2007 06:48:51 -0400, "Kanter's Wart"
wrote:

"Scott in Florida" wrote in message
news
It seems one of your members lost a HALF MILLION DOLLARS to me!

JoeSpareBedroom that is the Joey...

Found this little jem about "Joe" courtesy of LeeAnne.

http://tinyurl.com/39eckk

Your url states:

Doug Kanter
187 Willowen Dr
Rochester, NY 14609-3233

(585) 467-3339

How could that be true?

Joey says he is selling his house on Long Island for 5.5 million
dollars....

Simple really, Dougie is a delusional grocery stock boy.

Clean up in isle three, Dougie!

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 06:33:27 -0400, BAR wrote:

Scott in Florida wrote:
It seems one of your members lost a HALF MILLION DOLLARS to me!

JoeSpareBedroom that is the Joey...

Do tell, please.

In his antics in the Toyota newsgroup, I've become a thorn in 'Joey's'
side.

He made a bet with me that I could not go a week without posting
something stupid.

Knowing that ANYTHING I posted, he would identify as 'stupid' and win
the bet, I decided not to post at all for 8 days!

The bet was 500,000 dollars.

'Joey" has been bitter ever since.

I, of course, will NEVER let up the pressure to collect.

--
Scott in Florida

About all I can say for the United States Senate
is that it opens with a prayer and
closes with an investigation.

Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

posted to rec.boats,alt.autos.toyota

.. .

wrote:

"Scott in Florida" wrote in message
news It seems one of your members lost a HALF MILLION DOLLARS to me!

JoeSpareBedroom that is the Joey...

Found this little jem about "Joe" courtesy of LeeAnne.

http://tinyurl.com/39eckk

Your url states:

Doug Kanter
187 Willowen Dr
Rochester, NY 14609-3233

(585) 467-3339

How could that be true?

Joey says he is selling his house on Long Island for 5.5 million
dollars....

Simple really, Dougie is a delusional grocery stock boy.

Clean up in isle three, Dougie!

Figures that Joey aka Dougie just like Cathy is from the state of New
Jerk-Off. After all, they did elect Her Hillaryness as Godess, or is that
just Senator? That's one state in the union I've never been to. I've stood
across the Falls in Canada and stared at it, but still had no desire to go
there. That's one state that will probably remain off my list of states I
have been to in my lifetime.

Didn't know they had the KKK in New Jerkoff? I thought such an enlightened
state would ban something like that. But then they'd have to ban a lot of
the liberal groups like Joey's favorite MoveOn.Org

Charles of Schaumburg

BAR BAR is offline

Scott in Florida wrote:
It seems one of your members lost a HALF MILLION DOLLARS to me!

JoeSpareBedroom that is the Joey...

Do tell, please.

In his antics in the Toyota newsgroup, I've become a thorn in 'Joey's'
side.

He made a bet with me that I could not go a week without posting
something stupid.

Knowing that ANYTHING I posted, he would identify as 'stupid' and win
the bet, I decided not to post at all for 8 days!

The bet was 500,000 dollars.

'Joey" has been bitter ever since.

I, of course, will NEVER let up the pressure to collect.

So, he's a welsher too?

BAR BAR is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..

Scott in Florida wrote:
It seems one of your members lost a HALF MILLION DOLLARS to me!

JoeSpareBedroom that is the Joey...

Do tell, please.
In his antics in the Toyota newsgroup, I've become a thorn in 'Joey's'
side.

He made a bet with me that I could not go a week without posting
something stupid.

Knowing that ANYTHING I posted, he would identify as 'stupid' and win
the bet, I decided not to post at all for 8 days!

The bet was 500,000 dollars.

'Joey" has been bitter ever since.

I, of course, will NEVER let up the pressure to collect.

So, he's a welsher too?

Russian, actually.

We already know about your totalitarian tendencies.

Scott in Florida wrote:
It seems one of your members lost a HALF MILLION DOLLARS to me!

JoeSpareBedroom that is the Joey...

Do tell, please.

In his antics in the Toyota newsgroup, I've become a thorn in 'Joey's'
side.

He made a bet with me that I could not go a week without posting
something stupid.

Knowing that ANYTHING I posted, he would identify as 'stupid' and win
the bet, I decided not to post at all for 8 days!

The bet was 500,000 dollars.

'Joey" has been bitter ever since.

I, of course, will NEVER let up the pressure to collect.

So, he's a welsher too?

Yes he is.

--
Scott in Florida

That would be "Welsh", and no, I am not from the UK. There did you get that
idea?

posted to rec.boats,alt.autos.toyota

"Fred the plumber" wrote in message

"Kanter's Wart" wrote:

"Scott in Florida" wrote in message
news It seems one of your members lost a HALF MILLION DOLLARS to me!

JoeSpareBedroom that is the Joey...

Found this little jem about "Joe" courtesy of LeeAnne.

http://tinyurl.com/39eckk

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=187+Wi...4609,+USA&s a
=X&oi=map&ct=image

http://i5.tinypic.com/4gjb6dv.jpg

Go here for property tax records on line, Monroe Co. N.Y.

http://www.monroecounty.gov/

Go here for a picture of Dougie the stockboy.

http://i10.tinypic.com/63ingcx.jpg