posted to rec.boats,rec.boat.cruising

Default Abacos Cruise Pix - Yahoo Photo Site Going Away

Probably old news to many but I just found out recently that Yahoo's
photo site was being discontinued. They are offering free conversion
to any of 5 other sites however. I picked Shutterfly primarily
because it does not require a user sign on to view pictures. I was
pleasantly surprised at the ease of moving pictures but Shutterfly did
crop a few titles. Other than that it seems to have gone well.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/p...OGTlo0Zt2Lj Q

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Probably old news to many but I just found out recently that Yahoo's
photo site was being discontinued. They are offering free conversion
to any of 5 other sites however. I picked Shutterfly primarily
because it does not require a user sign on to view pictures. I was
pleasantly surprised at the ease of moving pictures but Shutterfly did
crop a few titles. Other than that it seems to have gone well.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/p...OGTlo0Zt2Lj Q

Nice pics Wayne. You sure get to see some beautiful places on your boat.