BoatBanter.com

-   -   So you say you want to pilot a boat for Greenpeace? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/84806-so-you-say-you-want-pilot-boat-greenpeace.html)

JimH August 10th 07 10:33 PM

So you say you want to pilot a boat for Greenpeace?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gin68TIr2Rg

Wipe out!

[email protected] August 10th 07 11:01 PM

On Aug 10, 5:33 pm, "JimH" ask wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gin68TIr2Rg

Wipe out!

Like to be the captain of the big boat. Just like a video game, you
get to swamp the econo-terrorist before he gets to cause a huge
accident on the water, spike a tree, or burn down your family
business;)

HK August 11th 07 12:42 AM

JimH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gin68TIr2Rg

Wipe out!

Wow. The big, brave waterpolice capture a rubber boat.

JimH August 11th 07 12:52 AM

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gin68TIr2Rg

Wipe out!

Wow. The big, brave waterpolice capture a rubber boat.

Are you a greenie Harry or do you just pretend to be like AlGore?

HK August 11th 07 12:53 AM

JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gin68TIr2Rg

Wipe out!

Wow. The big, brave waterpolice capture a rubber boat.

Are you a greenie Harry or do you just pretend to be like AlGore?

I'm not a fan of uniformed thuggery.

JimH August 11th 07 12:58 AM

So you say you want to pilot a boat for Greenpeace?

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gin68TIr2Rg

Wipe out!

Wow. The big, brave waterpolice capture a rubber boat.

Are you a greenie Harry or do you just pretend to be like AlGore?

I'm not a fan of uniformed thuggery.

Don't do the crime unless you can do the time.

I love to see criminals apprehended by law enforcement. ;-)

HK August 11th 07 01:06 AM

So you say you want to pilot a boat for Greenpeace?

JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gin68TIr2Rg

Wipe out!
Wow. The big, brave waterpolice capture a rubber boat.
Are you a greenie Harry or do you just pretend to be like AlGore?

I'm not a fan of uniformed thuggery.

Don't do the crime unless you can do the time.

I love to see criminals apprehended by law enforcement. ;-)

I like to see law enforcement expend its resources on preventing serious
crime and capturing serious criminals. But, of course, law enforcement
does very little of that.

JimH August 11th 07 01:15 AM

So you say you want to pilot a boat for Greenpeace?

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gin68TIr2Rg

Wipe out!
Wow. The big, brave waterpolice capture a rubber boat.
Are you a greenie Harry or do you just pretend to be like AlGore?
I'm not a fan of uniformed thuggery.

Don't do the crime unless you can do the time.

I love to see criminals apprehended by law enforcement. ;-)

I like to see law enforcement expend its resources on preventing serious
crime and capturing serious criminals. But, of course, law enforcement
does very little of that.

Whatever. I will not get into a ****ing match with you on your statement as
we all know it is nothing but BS.

Lu Powell August 11th 07 02:24 AM

So you say you want to pilot a boat for Greenpeace?

In war, as in police operations, a "Fair" fight means the good guys
failed to plan well.

- A retired cop and retired military man....

John H. August 11th 07 02:47 AM

So you say you want to pilot a boat for Greenpeace?

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 20:15:16 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gin68TIr2Rg

Wipe out!
Wow. The big, brave waterpolice capture a rubber boat.
Are you a greenie Harry or do you just pretend to be like AlGore?
I'm not a fan of uniformed thuggery.

Don't do the crime unless you can do the time.

I love to see criminals apprehended by law enforcement. ;-)

I like to see law enforcement expend its resources on preventing serious
crime and capturing serious criminals. But, of course, law enforcement
does very little of that.

Whatever. I will not get into a ****ing match with you on your statement as
we all know it is nothing but BS.

We don't need lover's spats here!