HK HK is offline

Default Nice treat at the Parker store

My local Parker dealer held its annual family fishing tournament today.
I didn't participate in that...it's really too hot for me to enjoy
boating or fishing when the temp is in the 90's...but I did stop by for
a look-see and to take a few measurements on a seestership of the new
feeeshing boat.

Anyway, I got to meet Linwood Parker again. He's the patriarch of the
family. Met him very briefly at a boat show years ago. Told him he got
my money *again* and he just chuckled.

One of the appealing aspects of Parker boats to me is that the company
is still family owned. What change there is is evolutionary. The big
model change for 2008 on my new Parker? Auto-retract trim tabs instead
of totally manually retract!

I was looking under the hood (in the center console) to see whether I
wanted to install an extra bus for some of the 12V stuff I'll be
installing. Well, there already is an extra 12V bus in there. First time
I noticed it.