Brad

Default FourWinns Horizon 200

Traded the boat in this summer and I forgot I have some of the original
seats for a '97 with the sunsport seating in my storage room.
It includes the sundeck, top of the back seat, and both bow seats.
They were replaced under warranty cuz some of the threads split but are in
pretty good shape.
Probably just a few bucks to an uphostery guy to fix.
Anyway, I'm not selling them, but giving them to whoever wants to come and
get them.
Oh the colors are white, tan and dark blue.
Located in Denton, Texas

Brad