Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Off shore race at St. Clair, MI

For anyone in the SE Michigan area..... the off-shore racers are on
display in the streets of St. Clair for a few days with the race
beginning on Saturday or Sunday. The boats are parked in the streets
around downtown St. Clair and are easy to check out. I plan to drive
up on Friday just to walk around and check out the boats.

Happy boating, Norm

I was always taught to respect my elders,
But it keeps getting harder to find one.
*~~~~~