posted to rec.boats.paddle,rec.boats

Default Paddlefest is this weekend!

Paddlefest 2007 | Paddlefest

http://ohioriverway.org/paddlefest/

http://www.ohioriverway.org/paddlefest/

Please
excuse us if you already received this message...

Dear Paddlefest friends,

Paddlefest is this weekend!* While on-line registration is closed,
you can still register in
person at our Ohio River Music & Outdoor Festival at Four Seasons
Marina on Friday (3-9 pm) or Saturday morning (7-9 am) at the same
location.* On site registration is $25.* Our "Think Globally - Paddle
Locally" t-shirts will be available for just $8.00.

All the details are available on our website at www.OhioRiverWay.org
http://www.ohioriverway.org
and in our Paddlefest program
http://www.ohioriverway.org/paddlefest/docs/program_2007.pdf
..

While all of our rental canoes and kayaks are reserved, you can still
paddle Saturday if you bring your own boat.* If you don't own one - or
cannot convince your neighbor to let yoiu use the one that's been
behind their garage for years - come to our Used
Canoe and Kayak Sale at our Festival Friday night at Four Seasons
Marina.* There will be great deals on canoes, kayaks and paddling
gear!

If you don't paddle, you can still enjoy all the fun at Paddlefest,
the largest canoe and kayak festival in the Midwest:

Bring
the kids (or grandkids)... to our Kids
Ex-Stream Paddlefest EXPO from 10-2 on
Friday at Four Seasons Marina.* Free, fun and educational for the
whole family!

Spend
the evening... at our Ohio River Music & Outdoor Festival from
5-11:30 at Four Seasons Friday night.* Great live bands, Barrelhouse
"Paddlefest
Brew", tasty food, a reception from 6-7 to Meet
the Linz Family http://ohioriverway.org/paddlefest/linz/
from
the Amazing Race, 50+ exhibitors, huge silent auction (over $6,000
worth
of gear, painted paddles, raft & paddling trips, gift certificates,
Reds & Kings
Island tickets, memberships to the Zoo and Museum Center, etc.), big
used canoe and kayak sale, classic wooden boat show, paddling film
festival,
canoe/kayak lessons on the pond at 5 & 6:30, free canoe rides and
even
an "ariel dancer" dangling from a crane!* FREE admission and
parking!

For
SUBARU owners only... you get to park in our SUBARU
VIP Parking Lot at our Friday Festival at Four Seasons.* Be there by
7:00
pm for our Paddlefest Subaru Round-Up Shot!

Watch
the paddlers... as they come down the Ohio at the Finish
Line Festival Saturday morning at the Serpentine
Wall (10:30 am -2:00 pm).* Enjoy the Firelytes Steel Drum Band,
exhibits, food, refreshment and the Limbo Contest.* Stay for our
"Rolling on the River" contest - paddlers get 15 seconds to show how
many times they can roll their kayaks - and get a ride in a 16 person
Voyager Canoe ($5 donation).* The drawing for our Paddlefest
Raffle (kayak from D&D Outfitters is first prize) will be at 12:15
pm.* Buy two tickets ($3 each) or more and get a Paddlefest Chipotle
coupon good for one gourmet burrito, order of tacos, salad or "bol"!

Join us for Paddlefest. Help celebrate the beauty and majesty of the
Ohio!

Downloads

• Paddlefest
Program http://ohioriverway.org/paddlefest/docs/program_2007.pdf
(.pdf)

• Paddlfest
flyer http://ohioriverway.org/paddlefest/docs/flyer_2007.pdf
(11x17 .pdf)

With
appreciation,

Brewster
Rhoads

Ohio River Way Paddlefest Chair

Visit www.ohioriverway.org/paddelfest/
http://www.ohioriverway.org/paddlefest
for
more Paddlefest details

Labor Day Weekend RGrew176 General 1 September 9th 04 11:43 AM
Labor Day Weekend RGrew176 Cruising 0 September 9th 04 03:53 AM
Tortoise Reserve Work Party & Paddling Weekend Mike McCrea General 0 June 9th 04 12:19 PM