Default Mercury 200 1975

Hi everyone!
I am new here and looking for some advise.
I have a Mercury 200 (20 HP) 1975, non-electric. I bought it new used
it for four years & because the Peterborough Planked Cedar boat I
bought used at that time was Fiberglassed it rotted out. I stored the
motor in my basement (nice & dry) put some oil in the cylinders &
turned it over every year.
I now want to get a boat for it, am thinking of an Aluminium boat
about 14 foot, would like to put a steering wheel on it & windshield.
Any advise on that like is that too short of a boat, and any advise on
a boat manufacturer will help.
I also need a prop for the motor, any advise on that like pitch, etc.
I thought about selling the motor but it is in such good shape that I
hate to part with it even though it is almost an antique.
Really appreciate any advise....thanks....Ernie

Fuel-oil ratio for Mercury 650 (1975) [email protected] General 1 January 10th 07 04:37 AM
OT Rhogam Moms Kevysmom ASA 24 March 9th 05 06:36 AM
US opposes treaty to ban mercury Frederick Burroughs General 0 February 26th 05 03:32 AM
Mercury 1, Yamaha 0 Gould 0738 General 8 October 21st 04 03:35 AM
OT Mercury in fish basskisser General 1 August 4th 04 06:01 PM