posted to alt.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.boats,tx.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Ted Ted is offline

Default Don't Be Taken In AGAIN....It's Our Country

On Jun 14, 12:47 pm, AnAmericanCitizen
wrote:
Today the president announced monies were being voted on to "make the border 'more'
secure." "More" secure doesn't sound to me like completely secure, or closed. I
wish someone would remind him that monies were voted last year for 700 miles of
fencing in addition to other bells and whistles and to date only around 20 (twenty)
miles of fence have been put up. (Of course, he hasn't forgotten he just hopes we
have.)

The pro-amnesty crowd has no desire to close the border. In the words of Rush
Limbaugh, "Authors of the bill have no plan to stop the influx of uneducated,
unskilled people." Of course one of the reasons, in addition to catering to big
business, big money and the Mexican government is that closing the borders would give
the death knell to the plan to make Mexico, the U.S. and Canada one country, or at
least slow it down.

The president announced last week that the bill would pass and he would be at the
signing. I can see it all now, he and the pro-amnesty crowd laughing as they flip
their middle digits at us.

Please don't be taken in. Write and/or call your Senators. Let them know that
American citizens are taking our country back and we expect them to let this bill
remain dead.....AAC

(Courtesy of Bongo Jim):

The toll free phone numbers to the US Capitol in
Washington DC a 888-355 -3588, 877-762-8762 and 866-340-9281.
Email congressional staffers:http://www.OutsourceCongress.org/out...hstaffers.html

Email your Senator:http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...ors_cfm.cfmand
Congress:http://www.congress.org
and The White House:
White House phone # 202-456-1111 Comments: 202-456-6213
FAX: 202-456-2461
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

"The American people have been arrogantly ignored."
Senator Jeff Sessions, R-Alabama

This country will soon have to decide: Are the people going to
run the government or is the government going to run the people?
....Oliver Wendell Holmes

I watched that dibble-lipped punk Bush mouthing cliches this morning
about people doing jobs Americans won't do. Bull****. Bush sucks butt
for the ag business and other promoters of cheap labor. Run the little
******* out of office.

ted

http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare

Ted wrote:

I watched that dibble-lipped punk Bush mouthing cliches this morning
about people doing jobs Americans won't do. Bull****. Bush sucks butt
for the ag business and other promoters of cheap labor. Run the little
******* out of office.

Yeah - he needs to be more like y'all foul-mouthed bigots.
THEN everything will be better, eh?