Default Met justwaitafreakinminute...

today.

Nice guy. Had a shortened boat ride due to weather and an unforseen
whoopsie from my service department, but we at least got out for a
bit.
Senior Member

On Jun 13, 6:15 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
today.

Nice guy. Had a shortened boat ride due to weather and an unforseen
whoopsie from my service department, but we at least got out for a
bit.

Yeah, the ride ended soon after he reached under the console and hit a
little button marked [AHOB] with a little boot for an icon ???
Mmmmmmm.

Meet SW for a few minutes and you know you are with someone who
quietly has done a lot of good for folks.

Nice frekin' boat. Nice. Great ride, quiet, and as to getting on
plane, if's there before you can say "getting on plane". Couldn't
think of a better fishing boat. Can't wait to fish off of it ;0

Senior Member

On Jun 13, 6:15 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
today.

Nice guy. Had a shortened boat ride due to weather and an unforseen
whoopsie from my service department, but we at least got out for a
bit.

Did they look at it yet? Hey, if it's tied up to long we can always
take mine out. It's slow, and probably a little wetter than yours but
the fish don't seem to care ))

Senior Member

On Jun 14, 8:21 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:06:04 -0700,
wrote:

On Jun 13, 6:15 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
today.

Nice guy. Had a shortened boat ride due to weather and an unforseen
whoopsie from my service department, but we at least got out for a
bit.

Did they look at it yet? Hey, if it's tied up to long we can always
take mine out. It's slow, and probably a little wetter than yours but
the fish don't seem to care ))

Have it back tomorrow I think.

Had to remap the computer. Apparently the parameter map for overheat
sensing was too tight.

And they found a short in the boat harness they replaced last year
which explains the dead batter.

That was pretty quick. Almost like you know someone there Did they
tell you why it developed a short?

Senior Member

On Jun 14, 8:48 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

wrote:

On Jun 13, 6:15 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
today.

Nice guy. Had a shortened boat ride due to weather and an unforseen
whoopsie from my service department, but we at least got out for a
bit.

Did they look at it yet? Hey, if it's tied up to long we can always
take mine out. It's slow, and probably a little wetter than yours but
the fish don't seem to care ))

Have it back tomorrow I think.

Had to remap the computer. Apparently the parameter map for overheat
sensing was too tight.

And they found a short in the boat harness they replaced last year
which explains the dead batter.

That was pretty quick. Almost like you know someone there Did they
tell you why it developed a short?

Knowing somebody helps, but that's pretty typical service.

Nope - don't care either. As long as it's fixed.- Hide quoted text -

Well, we'll be here all day tomorrow (screwing around in the garden)
if you want to stop by on your way in.