Default A good video about the global warming debate

This is good stuff. It settles the matter pretty cleanly without
dragging the it's happening / it's not happening debate into the fray.

http://www.break.com/index/tough-to-argue.html

Very entertaining, well presented, logical conclusion. Two faults, however:
1) The presumption was not addressed that if GW is not happening, "we" take
action, (presuming we can alter climate,) and accidentally turn this dirt
ball into an ice ball. If we can cool the planet if it's warming, couldn't
we do the same if it's not warming?? 2) "The end of mankind as we know it"
was a cautionary statement. As we're all going to end up worm food or ashes
anyway, what's the big deal? It's not like we are going to be around the
corner in a hundred years peaking at what the hell's going on.

Other than that, it makes sense. Now if only Asshole Al would get the hell
out of the picture.

For me, I'm trading in my main and genoa and getting a couple smoky big
diesels in a planing hull. Also think I have a few cans of old Freon-based
lens blow-off'er around I can shoot off on in the marina.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 13, 3:44 pm, "Steve" wrote:

For me, I'm trading in my main and genoa and getting a couple smoky big
diesels in a planing hull. Also think I have a few cans of old Freon-based
lens blow-off'er around I can shoot off on in the marina.

Put those freon cans to good use, man.

Can't you still get those little plastic horns that hook to the top on
the can, to make noise with?

"Tim" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 13, 3:44 pm, "Steve" wrote:

For me, I'm trading in my main and genoa and getting a couple smoky big
diesels in a planing hull. Also think I have a few cans of old
Freon-based
lens blow-off'er around I can shoot off on in the marina.

Put those freon cans to good use, man.

Can't you still get those little plastic horns that hook to the top on
the can, to make noise with?

Sure can...............
http://ca.binnacle.com/product_info....roducts_id=639

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:52:53 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Jun 13, 3:44 pm, "Steve" wrote:

For me, I'm trading in my main and genoa and getting a couple smoky big
diesels in a planing hull. Also think I have a few cans of old
Freon-based
lens blow-off'er around I can shoot off on in the marina.

Put those freon cans to good use, man.

Can't you still get those little plastic horns that hook to the top on
the can, to make noise with?

Sure can...............
http://ca.binnacle.com/product_info....roducts_id=639

Even better........

http://tinyurl.com/yusb48

"Tim" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 13, 3:44 pm, "Steve" wrote:

For me, I'm trading in my main and genoa and getting a couple smoky big
diesels in a planing hull. Also think I have a few cans of old
Freon-based
lens blow-off'er around I can shoot off on in the marina.

Put those freon cans to good use, man.

Can't you still get those little plastic horns that hook to the top on
the can, to make noise with?

They use compressed air.........and every boater should carry a can and horn
set.

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:52:53 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
groups.com...
On Jun 13, 3:44 pm, "Steve" wrote:

For me, I'm trading in my main and genoa and getting a couple smoky big
diesels in a planing hull. Also think I have a few cans of old
Freon-based
lens blow-off'er around I can shoot off on in the marina.

Put those freon cans to good use, man.

Can't you still get those little plastic horns that hook to the top on
the can, to make noise with?

Sure can...............
http://ca.binnacle.com/product_info....roducts_id=639

Even better........

http://tinyurl.com/yusb48

Pfffft...I had one of those & returned it. I was always pumping it...a
'bottle' of air only lasted a few blasts.

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 23:35:18 -0300, "Don White"

.. .
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:52:53 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
egroups.com...
On Jun 13, 3:44 pm, "Steve" wrote:

For me, I'm trading in my main and genoa and getting a couple smoky big
diesels in a planing hull. Also think I have a few cans of old
Freon-based
lens blow-off'er around I can shoot off on in the marina.

Put those freon cans to good use, man.

Can't you still get those little plastic horns that hook to the top on
the can, to make noise with?

Sure can...............
http://ca.binnacle.com/product_info....roducts_id=639

Even better........

http://tinyurl.com/yusb48

Pfffft...I had one of those & returned it. I was always pumping it...a
'bottle' of air only lasted a few blasts.

Typical Canadian. If it's not a hockey stick, they can't operate it.

On Jun 13, 4:44 pm, "Steve" wrote:
[...]

Yeah, I don't think that the presenter ever thought he would make a
difference to someone so narrow minded.

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 13, 4:44 pm, "Steve" wrote:
[...]

I think narrow minded simpletons were his target audience.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.