Default Fuel Prices: Energy Use Rose 2.4 Percent in 2006

For all of you conspiracy buffs:

....China Up 8.4 Pct ...

....Oil and natural gas reserves were largely unchanged...

....North America fell 0.5 percent -- with a 1.0 percent drop in the
United States partially offset by increases of 1.7 percent in Canada
and 4 percent in Mexico...

....Chinese energy use continued to account for the majority of global
energy consumption growth and the country now accounts for over 15
percent of world energy use...

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070612/world..._use.html?.v=1

Clearly the Chinese are conspiring to use a lot of oil to produce the
products we buy from them.

HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
For all of you conspiracy buffs:

...China Up 8.4 Pct ...

...Oil and natural gas reserves were largely unchanged...

...North America fell 0.5 percent -- with a 1.0 percent drop in the
United States partially offset by increases of 1.7 percent in Canada
and 4 percent in Mexico...

...Chinese energy use continued to account for the majority of global
energy consumption growth and the country now accounts for over 15
percent of world energy use...

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070612/world..._use.html?.v=1

Clearly the Chinese are conspiring to use a lot of oil to produce the
products we buy from them.

Clearly the United States would be far better off if we simply cut our
imports from Red China by about 90 per cent.

Clearly the Chinese are conspiring to use a lot of oil to produce the
products we buy from them.

The only good part being they're destroying their own environment hand over
fist in their rush into industrialization. Better to have their rivers and
cities wrecked than ours, right? To say nothing of poisoning their own
(underpaid, nearly slave) workers and their children. What better market to
sell our drugs to for treating the results of it, right? And foreign oil,
better to suck everyone else dry long before tapping our own reserves.

All because some nitwits think it's a bargain to get cheap **** from
Walmart. Talk about braiding your own rope for the hangman.

Dan Dan is offline

HK wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
For all of you conspiracy buffs:

...China Up 8.4 Pct ...

...Oil and natural gas reserves were largely unchanged...

...North America fell 0.5 percent -- with a 1.0 percent drop in the
United States partially offset by increases of 1.7 percent in Canada
and 4 percent in Mexico...

...Chinese energy use continued to account for the majority of global
energy consumption growth and the country now accounts for over 15
percent of world energy use...

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070612/world..._use.html?.v=1

Clearly the Chinese are conspiring to use a lot of oil to produce the
products we buy from them.

Clearly the United States would be far better off if we simply cut our
imports from Red China by about 90 per cent.

"simply"? A typical far-left statement from a guy who has to hide his
imaginary chair in the photos he posted to boost his narcissism.
Senior Member

On Jun 12, 10:57 am, HK wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
For all of you conspiracy buffs:

...China Up 8.4 Pct ...

...Oil and natural gas reserves were largely unchanged...

...North America fell 0.5 percent -- with a 1.0 percent drop in the
United States partially offset by increases of 1.7 percent in Canada
and 4 percent in Mexico...

...Chinese energy use continued to account for the majority of global
energy consumption growth and the country now accounts for over 15
percent of world energy use...

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070612/world..._use.html?.v=1

Clearly the Chinese are conspiring to use a lot of oil to produce the
products we buy from them.

Clearly the United States would be far better off if we simply cut our
imports from Red China by about 90 per cent.- Hide quoted text -

If we did that, our industry would starve for parts and materials in a
matter of months.