Default Stoopid is...

as Stoopid does.

So I went to change the trolling motor batteries on the Ranger this
morning and noticed that the holders were all cracked needing
replacement.

So, I pulled the batteries, pulled the holders, went to get new ones,
returned and replaced the holders.

I then went to install the batteries and spent a 45 minutes wondering
what I did with the second jumper cable, cursing like a drunken Squid
for being so stoopid in losing the cable.

I'm looking for an additional cable to wire the batteries in parallel
instead of series.

D'Oh!!!!

When I finally figured it out, I started cursing like a drunken Squid
again for being so freakin' stoopid.

~~ mutter ~~

as Stoopid does.

So I went to change the trolling motor batteries on the Ranger this
morning and noticed that the holders were all cracked needing
replacement.

So, I pulled the batteries, pulled the holders, went to get new ones,
returned and replaced the holders.

I then went to install the batteries and spent a 45 minutes wondering
what I did with the second jumper cable, cursing like a drunken Squid
for being so stoopid in losing the cable.

I'm looking for an additional cable to wire the batteries in parallel
instead of series.

D'Oh!!!!

When I finally figured it out, I started cursing like a drunken Squid
again for being so freakin' stoopid.

~~ mutter ~~

Smart people are allowed to be stupid sometimes. Don't feel bad. It could be
MUCH worse, and permanent:

"But on Sunday, Mr. Bush tried to backtrack when asked when that deadline
might be. "First of all, I don't think I called for a deadline," Mr. Bush
said, during a press appearance with Mr. Berisha in the courtyard of a
government ministry building. He was reminded that he had.

"I did?" he asked, sounding surprised. "What exactly did I say? I said
deadline? O.K., yes, then I meant what I said." The reporters laughed."

HK HK is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
[...]

The same week, Bush addressed the Pope as "sir."

You'd think a head of state with probably the largest paid staff of any
potentate in the known world would have been told by someone how to
address the Pope.

Had Bush rewired Tom's battery, someone would have been electrocuted.

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:01:56 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

.. .
[...]

You mean like;

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets
a chance to have their fair say."

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:41:02 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

.. .
[...]

Nope.

Bill Clinton did. :)

Clinton also said,

"The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people"

[...]

Nice! I think every president should be accompanied by a person whose sole
job is to be deadly accurate with a cream pie, and a very good listener.

"Is our children learning?"

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
[...]

Seven second delay, with Rove controlling the button?

news:adoq63tt1bkdmnknn43m5rj455a22v8vhd@4ax. com...
[...]

No. Rove wants his boy saying dumb things. It's part of his strategy. He
wants the boy to appeal to the silent majority.

Senior Member

On Jun 11, 11:01 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Smart people are allowed to be stupid sometimes. Don't feel bad. It could be
MUCH worse, and permanent:

"But on Sunday, Mr. Bush tried to backtrack when asked when that deadline
might be. "First of all, I don't think I called for a deadline," Mr. Bush
said, during a press appearance with Mr. Berisha in the courtyard of a
government ministry building. He was reminded that he had.

"I did?" he asked, sounding surprised. "What exactly did I say? I said
deadline? O.K., yes, then I meant what I said." The reporters laughed."- Hide quoted text -

I thought about this answer for a while then realized it is in fact on
topic. After all the battery is for a "trolling" motor!