Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Delivered the Halman...

Quite pleasing experience actually.

Fellow had two little girls who stayed home from school to see "their"
boat arrive.

After the business was transacted and the kids got to climb over,
under, around and through plus "sleep" in the cabin, Dad, the girls
and I went to West Marine to get new PFDs for the girls - my treat.

Very satisfying experience on the whole, although I wish I had a
chance to sail her.

Did quite well on the trip - 560 miles round trip, 18.7 mpg on that
big 7.3 liter International diesel.

Good day all around.