Default Walmart (Sam's Club) selling new boats for $495,000

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav...rms&cid=Google

Interesting.

This is boat is pretty upscale. Not exactly the sort of thing one
would expect to see being hawked by the folks who package toilet paper
in 96-roll units.

On May 2, 4:15 pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav...pid=_GoogleAds...

Interesting.

This is boat is pretty upscale. Not exactly the sort of thing one
would expect to see being hawked by the folks who package toilet paper
in 96-roll units.

It's very pretty but other than showing off how much money you have
what good is it? It seems like you couldn't really take it out to sea
for more than the day unless you can find a mooring in protected
waters at night. It doesn't seem like it could handle any heavy
weather and it is too big to trailer. I wouldn't fish off that thing
either. Might get blood on the upholstery.

Wait......I just thought of a reason to get one...
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu...rfect_tush.jpg

Never mind, my order has already been placed.

Bill

Wait......I just thought of a reason to get one...http://www1.istockphoto..com/file_th...47/2/istockpho...

Never mind, my order has already been placed.

Bill

There ya go. Sort of like owning a Corvette. Can't take it to the
dump, can't haul plywood home from the hardware, rides like stink,
bottoms out on the world's smallest speedbump,...........but oh, what
a chick magnet.

I once asked a member of the fair sex what was it about the looks of a
Corvette that so many women found so hard to resist. The answer was a
classic,

"Don't be so dense. Most women aren't really excited about the looks
of a Corvette. What we're excited about is how we think *we're* going
to look when riding in one."

Probably true as well for boats like this 36-foot cold molded mahogany
cruiser from Turkey.

On 2 May 2007 17:06:09 -0700, Chuck Gould
wrote:

There ya go. Sort of like owning a Corvette. Can't take it to the
dump, can't haul plywood home from the hardware, rides like stink,
bottoms out on the world's smallest speedbump,...........but oh, what
a chick magnet.

I once asked a member of the fair sex what was it about the looks of a
Corvette that so many women found so hard to resist. The answer was a
classic,

"Don't be so dense. Most women aren't really excited about the looks
of a Corvette. What we're excited about is how we think *we're* going
to look when riding in one."

Women don't like riding in my 'Vette.

And it doesn't bottom out on speed bumps and while the ride is stiff,
what the hell do you expect out of a car that will do a 1/4 mile in
9.8 seconds - sheesh.

However, it will not haul plywood - that I agree with. :)

wrote:

This is boat is pretty upscale.

Actually it's just plain pretty.

Whan an awful choice of engines though in a boat of that size, price
and quality. It deserves better. And who would use flaky Quicktime
video for a presentation if they had any other choice.

Nits. You've just got to pick them.

Tim Tim is offline

On May 2, 6:15 pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav...pid=_GoogleAds...

Interesting.

This is boat is pretty upscale. Not exactly the sort of thing one
would expect to see being hawked by the folks who package toilet paper
in 96-roll units.

*ONLY* a half-a-million bucks for hull #1!

a bargian at any price...

wrote:

This is boat is pretty upscale.

Actually it's just plain pretty.

Whan an awful choice of engines though in a boat of that size, price
and quality. It deserves better.

What I know about marine diesels you could write on the tip of a hat
pin, but isn't the Volvo D6 a decent engine?

And who would use flaky Quicktime video for a presentation if they
had any other choice.

Got that right.

Nits. You've just got to pick them.

What would the world be without nit pickers?

A whole like poorer I'm thinking. :)

On 2 May 2007 18:32:35 -0700, Tim wrote:

On May 2, 6:15 pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav...pid=_GoogleAds...

Interesting.

This is boat is pretty upscale. Not exactly the sort of thing one
would expect to see being hawked by the folks who package toilet paper
in 96-roll units.

*ONLY* a half-a-million bucks for hull #1!

a bargian at any price...

Cheapskate. :)

Speaking of cheap, I had to use that light the other night - I just
wanted to publically thank you for that.

It came in really handy - cool beans man.

A few new pictures Joe ASA 29 March 15th 07 12:22 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 July 31st 05 05:25 AM