Default disposing of old fiberglass boat corpses

"Don White" wrote in message

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 24, 9:48?am, wrote:
Why not find out if the local fire department is interested in
practicing with them??? If they still float and have all the
hazards removed they might be right up their alley.

Something more fun would be a monster truck show you'd be
willing to donate the boats to. Nothing like seeing a hugh truck
run over a hull!

Tom

You could crush a row of powerboat hulls.

That would surely draw a lot of sailors.

'Course they wouldn't be willing to actually pay anything to see the
show......

I don't know about that...I'd probably toss in a couple of toonies if I
could bring my own 8 lb sledgehammer.

A couple of toonies? You blowboaters are such cheap *******s. ;-)

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:49:54 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

I don't know about that...I'd probably toss in a couple of toonies if I
could bring my own 8 lb sledgehammer.

Road Runner or Bugs Bunny?

Better not be Bugs.

On Apr 24, 9:48?am, wrote:
Why not find out if the local fire department is interested in
practicing with them??? If they still float and have all the
hazards removed they might be right up their alley.

Something more fun would be a monster truck show you'd be
willing to donate the boats to. Nothing like seeing a hugh truck
run over a hull!

Tom

You could crush a row of powerboat hulls.

That would surely draw a lot of sailors.

'Course they wouldn't be willing to actually pay anything to see the
show......

I don't know about that...I'd probably toss in a couple of toonies if I
could bring my own 8 lb sledgehammer.

A couple of toonies? You blowboaters are such cheap *******s. ;-)

We like to call it 'thrifty'!

wrote:

I don't know about that...I'd probably toss in a couple of toonies if I
could bring my own 8 lb sledgehammer.

Road Runner or Bugs Bunny?

Better not be Bugs.

That's the loonie part of the toonies.

Tim Tim is offline

Chuck Gould wrote:

Whatever you do, don't scuttle them.

Well, that tthought has crfossed my mind, but not in any public lakes
or rivers, but on my dads farm and in his pond. I mean, wouldn't that
give the fish something to play in? People sink Christmas trees for
that same purpose. in the middle, my Dads pond is approx 30 ft.
depth, so ...

I wouldn't sink em in the shallow. It wouldn't be fun to snag them
with a hook.