Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default I Have My Hobie Revolution

I picked up my Hobie on Saturday from a dealer in Omaha on Saturday. They
were great about showing me the features and how to use them. Then they
helped me load it on my car top carrier and off I went home.
It's been much too cold to take it out: small lakes in the area have been
refreezing and we are having snow today. But I'm hoping to take it out
soon and see what it can do. I think it'll be a ton of fun :-)

Is Pedaling For You? Al K General 15 May 2nd 07 08:53 PM
HOBIE 3.5 Millipede General 1 July 9th 04 12:41 PM
Hobie Getaway vs. Hobie 16 -- performance Matt O'Toole General 2 April 6th 04 10:51 PM
FS: Hobie Mirage Tandem Kayak in Seattle, WA Christopher C Marketplace 0 February 3rd 04 10:54 PM
FS: Hobie Mirage Tandem Kayak Christopher C Touring 0 February 3rd 04 10:40 PM