Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Scout sale - final version

Just talked to the buyer of the boat. He's not a dealer.
Turns out his girlfriend is having a kid next month and she freaked out when
he spent money on a boat. Actually, *she's* the one that listed it on the
RI Craigslist.

Anyway, we are getting together to "formalize" the sale by filling in title,
etc.

Turns out that despite my precautions the lower unit got some water in it
and did some damage when it froze. The housing is not split, but something
inside broke.

I offered to give him his money back and take the boat back. He wants to
keep it and is not really sure if he will sell it or not.

Eisboch