Default Craig's List for selling boats...

Wow - one response in 18 hours.

That's incredible. :)

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Wow - one response in 18 hours.

That's incredible. :)

Hire Eisboch to write your ads.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...neous/base.jpg

Wow - one response in 18 hours.

That's incredible. :)

Try advertising for guitarists. Sent one a song sample. His response:
"That's crazy. No band could ever play that song."

Huh?

Wow - one response in 18 hours.

That's incredible. :)

I'd suggest you add a couple of pictures. Not everyone knows what it is.

And remember ... you're selling a blowboat ... maybe a nice one, but still

Eisboch

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:44:44 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

.. .
Wow - one response in 18 hours.

That's incredible. :)

I'd suggest you add a couple of pictures. Not everyone knows what it is.

And remember ... you're selling a blowboat ... maybe a nice one, but still

Blowboat?

BLOWBOAT?!?!?!?

ROTFL!!!

Yeah - you are probably right.

I'm going to try the FICHT next. :)

Eisboch wrote:
Wow - one response in 18 hours.

That's incredible. :)

I'd suggest you add a couple of pictures. Not everyone knows what it is.

And remember ... you're selling a blowboat ... maybe a nice one, but still

Eisboch

The correct term is BlowBote

What Eisboch said... pictures. They help immensely. Was the one response you
got any good?

--Mike

Wow - one response in 18 hours.

That's incredible. :)

"Mike" wrote in
t:

What Eisboch said... pictures. They help immensely. Was the one
response you got any good?

--Mike

Wow - one response in 18 hours.

That's incredible. :)

I'll third the picture suggestion. I bought my boat from an ad on CL. When
I was looking, I skipped right over the ads with no photos. I also
dismissed the ones with pics taken at poor angles or that didn't resize to
a larger shot. I had no intention of wasting my time on a car trip without
at least having some fair idea of what the boat looked like and some sense
of its condition. There are a lot of boats listed for sale. The buyer has
the advantage of being able to be picky.

--
Stan

Stan (the Man) wrote:
"Mike" wrote in
t:

What Eisboch said... pictures. They help immensely. Was the one
response you got any good?

--Mike

Wow - one response in 18 hours.

That's incredible. :)

I'll third the picture suggestion. I bought my boat from an ad on CL. When
I was looking, I skipped right over the ads with no photos. I also
dismissed the ones with pics taken at poor angles or that didn't resize to
a larger shot. I had no intention of wasting my time on a car trip without
at least having some fair idea of what the boat looked like and some sense
of its condition. There are a lot of boats listed for sale. The buyer has
the advantage of being able to be picky.

--
Stan

Are you regionalizing your ads?

news
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:44:44 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

. ..
Wow - one response in 18 hours.

That's incredible. :)

I'd suggest you add a couple of pictures. Not everyone knows what it is.

And remember ... you're selling a blowboat ... maybe a nice one, but still

Blowboat?

BLOWBOAT?!?!?!?

ROTFL!!!

Yeah - you are probably right.

I'm going to try the FICHT next. :)

You'd be better off listing it up here where sailors know & appreciate a
quality boat.
http://www.boatforsale.net/

A few new pictures Joe ASA 29 March 15th 07 12:22 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 May 21st 06 05:23 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 March 20th 06 05:33 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 January 18th 06 05:48 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 August 30th 05 05:27 AM