Default Happy B'day...

....to me.

Got three lovely gifts from my bride:

Aeron Chair

One of these:

http://tinyurl.com/3y4vop

And the third, well, most of you guys are too old..

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...to me.

Got three lovely gifts from my bride:

Aeron Chair

One of these:

http://tinyurl.com/3y4vop

And the third, well, most of you guys are too old..

Nice stuff. You getting close to collecting the Old Age Security yet??
;-)

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...to me.

Got three lovely gifts from my bride:

Aeron Chair

One of these:

http://tinyurl.com/3y4vop

And the third, well, most of you guys are too old..

Nice stuff! Have a good one!

JimH wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...to me.

Got three lovely gifts from my bride:

Aeron Chair

One of these:

http://tinyurl.com/3y4vop

And the third, well, most of you guys are too old..

Nice stuff! Have a good one!

Thanks. It's upcoming shortly.

"Don White" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...to me.

Got three lovely gifts from my bride:

Aeron Chair

One of these:

http://tinyurl.com/3y4vop

And the third, well, most of you guys are too old..

Nice stuff. You getting close to collecting the Old Age Security yet??
;-)

If I want, I can start collecting my Social Security early in 2.5 years.
Have to wait 7.5 years for the Old Age pension.

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:03:44 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

...to me.

Got three lovely gifts from my bride:

Aeron Chair

Those are really neat - I have a similar Samsonite chair.

One of these:

http://tinyurl.com/3y4vop

Now that's 'da bomb!!

Think of the fun you can have chasing cats around the yard.

And the third, well, most of you guys are too old..

$100 to go somewhere else?

Wow... :)

JimH wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...to me.

Got three lovely gifts from my bride:

Aeron Chair

One of these:

http://tinyurl.com/3y4vop

And the third, well, most of you guys are too old..

Nice stuff! Have a good one!

Thanks. It's upcoming shortly.

You can't have enough birthdays.
Have a good one.

Eisboch

JimH wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...to me.

Got three lovely gifts from my bride:

Aeron Chair

One of these:

http://tinyurl.com/3y4vop

And the third, well, most of you guys are too old..
Nice stuff! Have a good one!

Thanks. It's upcoming shortly.

You can't have enough birthdays.
Have a good one.