Default 71F today.....................

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:50:43 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

As a place to live year-around, south Florida sucks big time.

A mild exaggeration of course. There is something to be said for
drinks at poolside or on the back deck of the boat in the evening with
no sweaters required.

But from
late October through mid-March, parts of south Florida are very nice,
indeed.

Like right now. It lasts longer than mid-March but don't tell anyone.

wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:50:43 -0400, Harry Krause

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:53:44 GMT, Tom Francis
wrote:

All of our population growth comes from
immigration, either foreign or from other states. You can say what
you want but everyone wants to be here.
Um....No?

You couldn't pay me enough to live in LaLaLand. :)

Florida sucks too. Spread the word. Hurricanes, dangerous reptiles, no
gun control and roaches the size of your thumb.
Stay away!!!

(think it will work?)

As a place to live year-around, south Florida sucks big time. But from
late October through mid-March, parts of south Florida are very nice,
indeed.

Hush! Don't tell them

Your *secret* is safe with me.....one could only wonder what would happen if
the 'blue hairs' heard about your *secret* though. ;-)

As a place to live year-around, south Florida sucks big time. But from
late October through mid-March, parts of south Florida are very nice,
indeed.

Hush! Don't tell them

Don't tell us what that Florida sucks for 50% of the year and the rest
of the time is over run by tourists and old ladies. That's really not
a secret and isn't much incentive to want to live there.

D.Duck wrote:

Another favorite bumper sticker:

"If It's Tourist Season, Why Can't We Shoot 'Em?"

I caught that song on the radio from Ft. Myers. Pretty funny...

Yacht rigs today Mic Cruising 6 August 16th 05 09:16 PM
it's very worthwhile today, I'll help globally or Penny will measure the cases Peruvian Hungover Jackass ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:58 AM
it's very dull today, I'll taste crudely or Darin will dream the sauces Rabbi P. A. McArthur ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:22 AM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Don't Buy Gas Today Bobsprit ASA 16 May 24th 04 02:27 PM