Default 71F today.....................

"Bill" wrote in message
ps.com...
But the break off will cause loss of LA and only 1/2 of San Francisco.-

No the Governator will use his mighty muscles to hold the plates
together so that these parts don't crumble before we can move to San
Diego.

He may be using the mighty muscles to help it move apart.

No the Governator will use his mighty muscles to hold the plates
together so that these parts don't crumble before we can move to San
Diego.

He may be using the mighty muscles to help it move apart.

Well we better move then. San Diego is nice but if L.A. falls apart I
live in O.C. so I will beach front, YAAAA. I could do without most
of the City of L.A. I don't hat eit but it might be a price i am
willing to pay.

"Bill" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well we better move then. San Diego is nice but if L.A. falls apart I
live in O.C. so I will beach front, YAAAA. I could do without most
of the City of L.A. I don't hat eit but it might be a price i am
willing to pay.

Well, aren't you the generous one!

"Don White" wrote in message
news

"Bill" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well we better move then. San Diego is nice but if L.A. falls apart I
live in O.C. so I will beach front, YAAAA. I could do without most
of the City of L.A. I don't hat eit but it might be a price i am
willing to pay.

Well, aren't you the generous one!

Remember that they live in LaLa land with constant traffic jams, wayyyyyyyy
over priced housing and a weight lifter as Governor. ;-)

Well, aren't you the generous one!

Hey I'm a giver, what can I say.

"JimH" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
news

"Bill" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well we better move then. San Diego is nice but if L.A. falls apart I
live in O.C. so I will beach front, YAAAA. I could do without most
of the City of L.A. I don't hat eit but it might be a price i am
willing to pay.

Well, aren't you the generous one!

Remember that they live in LaLa land with constant traffic jams,
wayyyyyyyy over priced housing and a weight lifter as Governor. ;-)

And excess salaries, and no snow to plow and blow and shovel. Unfortunately
the San Andreas will split my daughters off the mainland. But the oldest
lives on an island anyway. Naples Island of Long Beach. And the youngest
will still have a very profitable condo. I lived in Dayton for about 2
years in the 1960's, and I will stay with the overpriced real estate and
traffic where they know how to drive.

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 04:03:53 GMT, "CalifBill"
wrote:

And excess salaries, and no snow to plow and blow and shovel. Unfortunately
the San Andreas will split my daughters off the mainland. But the oldest
lives on an island anyway. Naples Island of Long Beach. And the youngest
will still have a very profitable condo. I lived in Dayton for about 2
years in the 1960's, and I will stay with the overpriced real estate and

"traffic where they know how to drive."

So where did you move to after Kalifornia?

wrote:

And excess salaries, and no snow to plow and blow and shovel.
Unfortunately
the San Andreas will split my daughters off the mainland. But the oldest
lives on an island anyway. Naples Island of Long Beach. And the youngest
will still have a very profitable condo. I lived in Dayton for about 2
years in the 1960's, and I will stay with the overpriced real estate and

"traffic where they know how to drive."

So where did you move to after Kalifornia?

Born and raised here. Except for a time living in Dayton for employment
purposes and a year out of the state for the USAF, been my home all my life.

Remember that they live in LaLa land with constant traffic jams, wayyyyyyyy
over priced housing and a weight lifter as Governor. ;-)

All by products of too many people moving here from other states that
are not nearly as cool. All of our population growth comes from
immigration, either foreign or from other states. You can say what
you want but everyone wants to be here.

Bill

On 19 Mar 2007 23:50:01 -0700, "Bill"
wrote:

Remember that they live in LaLa land with constant traffic jams, wayyyyyyyy
over priced housing and a weight lifter as Governor. ;-)

All by products of too many people moving here from other states that
are not nearly as cool. All of our population growth comes from
immigration, either foreign or from other states. You can say what
you want but everyone wants to be here.

Um....No?

You couldn't pay me enough to live in LaLaLand. :)

Yacht rigs today Mic Cruising 6 August 16th 05 09:16 PM
it's very worthwhile today, I'll help globally or Penny will measure the cases Peruvian Hungover Jackass ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:58 AM
it's very dull today, I'll taste crudely or Darin will dream the sauces Rabbi P. A. McArthur ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:22 AM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Don't Buy Gas Today Bobsprit ASA 16 May 24th 04 02:27 PM