Default 1988 Wellcraft Antigua 265 $8,500.00 OBO in Sandusky Ohio

1988 Wellcraft Antigua 265 $8,500.00 OBO

http://www.geocities.com/disenchante...iguaRev11.html

Introduced in 1987 sporting lines that still grace todays vessels, the
Antigua 265 is probably the roomiest 26 foot sunbridge cruiser ever
built. Her cabin feels more like her overall length of 28 feet (LOA
without pulpit), than her waterline length of 26 feet. She sleeps six,
in the typical boating style (read: crowded), but three adults can
stay aboard for days on end as they will each have a private sleeping
area. She offers seating for six adults in the cockpit and/or five
adults out of the elements in the comfort of her cabin. Her narrow
beam, and high deep vee hull lets her ride gently into Lake Erie chop,
and be trailered anywhere without special permits, but in my opinion
makes her feel somewhat "tippy" when taking large swells on the beam.
Her small block 260HP V8 keeps her fron being a speed demon, but she
will get three adults and their gear on plane all while returning
between 1.5 and 1.9 miles per gallon.

This boat and its contents are currently insured for $14,000. As of
3/11/2007 BUCvalu list the retail price of the boat between $16,300
AND $18,400. NADA listed the Antigua with all affixed options at
$9,415 (low) to $10,755 (Average). My asking price is now $8,500.00
for the boat with all of the negotiable extras listed. This price is
flexible depending on the extras negotiated.

Interested parties can contact Bob Dimon at email address:
or via phone at: 216-849-8468. Please
leave a message regarding the boat with your name and an appropriate
time to return your call.

PLEASE NOTE: I Have absolutely no desire to sell the boat through a
third party who "has an overseas client". All transactions are to be
face to face, with cash, or check drawn from a US bank with branch
offices in Northeastern Ohio. Also, if you are an advertising site
administrator or broker looking to drum up business, I wish you much
sucess, but please look elsewhere instead of contacting me. In either
of the aforementioned cases I will not even answer your calls or
emails, so don't waste your time.

Bob Dimond