Default Yo!! Reggie...

How'd you make out in that class?

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
How'd you make out in that class?

It went well, this week I have to do a self portrait.
JLH JLH is offline

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:30:14 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "remove
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
How'd you make out in that class?

It went well, this week I have to do a self portrait.

Can't wait. Color or B&W? Do we get to see about fifty shots of just you?
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
How'd you make out in that class?

It went well, this week I have to do a self portrait.

Can't wait. Color or B&W? Do we get to see about fifty shots of just you?

JohnH,
I have done both color and B&W, but I am sure no one wants to see self
portraits of me.
JLH JLH is offline

wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
How'd you make out in that class?
It went well, this week I have to do a self portrait.

Can't wait. Color or B&W? Do we get to see about fifty shots of just you?

JohnH,
I have done both color and B&W, but I am sure no one wants to see self
portraits of me.

You mean you're *not* a cute little blonde beach bunny? Why did I have the
wrong impression all this time?
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
How'd you make out in that class?
It went well, this week I have to do a self portrait.
Can't wait. Color or B&W? Do we get to see about fifty shots of just you?

JohnH,
I have done both color and B&W, but I am sure no one wants to see self
portraits of me.

You mean you're *not* a cute little blonde beach bunny? Why did I have the
wrong impression all this time?

I am a hunk who will make the rest of you ugly mugs feel bad about
yourself, but if you are ready to go into a major depression, I can
publish the photos.
JLH JLH is offline

wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
How'd you make out in that class?
It went well, this week I have to do a self portrait.
Can't wait. Color or B&W? Do we get to see about fifty shots of just you?
JohnH,
I have done both color and B&W, but I am sure no one wants to see self
portraits of me.

You mean you're *not* a cute little blonde beach bunny? Why did I have the
wrong impression all this time?

I am a hunk who will make the rest of you ugly mugs feel bad about
yourself, but if you are ready to go into a major depression, I can
publish the photos.

Only if you can find one that's a non-nude. Seriously, pick the best of the
bunch and show us. My daughters are bugging me for a good picture of me.
Maybe I can sneak one of yours in there and they'll not know the
difference, or I can pick up a trick or two for a self-portrait.
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

I have done both color and B&W, but I am sure no one wants to see self
portraits of me.

Actually, I'm more curious as to what your instructor thought of your
photojournalism experiment.

I could care less about what your mug looks like. :)

wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
How'd you make out in that class?

It went well, this week I have to do a self portrait.

Can't wait. Color or B&W? Do we get to see about fifty shots of just you?
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

Man you're fickle! Already you have a new 'sweetheart'.

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

I have done both color and B&W, but I am sure no one wants to see self
portraits of me.

Actually, I'm more curious as to what your instructor thought of your
photojournalism experiment.

I could care less about what your mug looks like. :)

She thought they were very effective at evoking strong emotion and
evoking a feeling of empathy with the subjects. She picked out some
that seemed to be the strongest and that seemed to fit into the "series"
The close in headshots, the long man in front of the fountain and a few
others. Many matched the same shots you referenced . She recommended
some minor cropping changes to focus in on my objective, and she pointed
out some photos, that seemed to distract from the series or made it
confusing what the subject was. While everyone liked the bird photos,
they did not see the woman as homeless, and just thought it was an
interesting photo. Overall, the photos were effective at my objective,
some of the students found the photos too emotional to really look at
them.

YO - Dan, Reggie, Calif Bill, Chuck, Sam, NOYB, P.Fritz, animal, Duke Nukem, Shortwave, et al (except Don W and Harry K) JohnH General 1 December 20th 06 06:38 PM
Looks like mandatory safety education for California boaters soon... Chuck Gould General 14 July 28th 06 04:47 PM
Waterline Scum JimH General 62 July 20th 06 09:50 PM
Ping: JohnH and Reggie JimH General 10 July 12th 06 04:53 PM
New cartoon for Reggie Don White General 2 February 3rd 06 10:44 PM