Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Impeller suggestions?

I need to replace the impellers on my boat.

I have twin 3116 Caterpillars and a 5KW Westerbeke generator.

I have the part numbers for each manufacturer.

The Cats call for a Sherwood 17000K impeller
The generator manual doesn't specify a manufacturer, but their part number
is 034440.

I've been looking for a cross reference chart for Jabsco or some other
popular brand so that I can compare these numbers. I seem to find mostly
Jabsco impellers in the stores, but have no idea what Jabsco part number I
need. I feel sure that they make both of these impellers. I'm not
committed to Jabsco, but they seem to be the most popular in my area.

Any idea where to look?

Thanks!

Need Info on Replacing Impeller in Lower Unit [email protected] General 3 October 13th 06 05:33 PM
Raw water impeller replacement Garland Gray II Cruising 4 January 26th 06 04:20 PM
Impeller pumps engsol Cruising 8 January 26th 05 01:03 PM
Merc.140 Impeller fails again after 5 seamiles Friedrich Schübeck General 1 June 26th 04 07:16 PM
Impeller help needed Camilo General 3 April 30th 04 09:05 AM