Default Luxury of the water for sale ---yacht for sale

43' Post Sportfish Conv. - $155000 (east coast)
43' Post ~ 1987
Builder: Post
Fuel Capacity: 500 Gallons
Model: Convertible
Water Capacity: 150 Gallons
Type: Sportfish
Hull Material: Fiberglass
LOA: 43' Speed:
Cruise / Max: 20 KTS / 22 KTS
Beam: 15' 9" Displacement: 30,000 LBS
Draft: 3' 6"
Location: call for location
Engines: 2 x Detroit Diesel 671 TI's / 350 HP / 1987
$155,000 Asking Price
VESSEL DETAILS:
Starting from the swim platform. One is able enter the cockpit though
the tuna door located on the port side of the transom. Moving forward
though the cockpit there is a fighting chair located in the center of
the cockpit. The
cockpit has a bousun locker to port and a bait prep station to
starboard. Entering the Main Salon though the sliding entryway the
Salon has a standard post layout. A built in settee forward on the
starboard side the sleeper
sofa to port. Moving forward down three steps the galley is to port and
the master stateroom to starboard. The head is forward of the master
stateroom with access though the companion way and the master
stateroom. Forward located up in the Bow is the guest stateroom with
double stacked bunks.
MAIN SALON
20" NEC TV
Toshiba VHS/DVD
KOSS Stereo/CD/MP3
Player with Surround
Sound Speakers
Sony 5 disc changer
Koss 50 watt sub-woofer
GALLEY
Stainless Steel Sink-
Single bay
Princess three-burner
range top
Sharp Microwave
Roper full size
Refrigerator/ freezer
Ample work
space/Storage
Liquor rack
SALON
Large upholstered settee
U-line Ice marker
Wet bar with storage
Coffee table with
matching end table
Sofa seat with pull out
bed
MASTER STATEROOM
Queen Berth
Oversized hanging lockers
Ample storage
Access to head
Cursair - Air Conditioner
FORWARD GUEST STATEROOM
Two single bunks
Oversized locker
Crusair- Air Conditioner
Ample Storage
Hanging locker
Access to anchor locker
COCKPIT
Rupp double spreaders
outriggers
Propane grill
Fighting chair
Teak swim platform
Tuna door
Tackle locker
Bousn locker storage
Bait prep station
Fresh and salt water wash
down
Two 30 Amp ship services
ENGINE ROOM
Twin 671N with 550 hours
SMOH
Onan 8KW Gen-set Rebuild with
3000 hrs
40 amp Battery Charger
Halon Fire suppression system
10,000 Btu Crusair AC
16,000 Btu Crusair AC
Racor Fuel Filtration
System
AC Power System
DC Power System
FLYBRIDGE
Full wrap around
Settee with Cushions
Full set of controls
2 helm chairs with
cushions
Wrap around windshield
Black Canvas Bimini
top with Radar Arch
Black Canvas Helm
Cover
FLYBRIDGE ELECTRONICS
Robertson Auto pilot
Raymarine VHF
Raymarine L760 Radar
Ritchie compass
MODIFICATIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS
The wiring in the boat was re done in 2005. The boat was
repainted in 2005 with awl grip. The air conditioners were also
replaced in 2005.
I have many pics
This vessel is NOT going to last long so make your move or wish you
did.
Call
kish
email
480.751.4125

Spam trivia:

Did you know they made the first batch of Spam in 1917?

I hear there are plans to make the second batch sometime very soon.

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
oups.com...
Spam trivia:

Did you know they made the first batch of Spam in 1917?

I hear there are plans to make the second batch sometime very soon.

Do you know why they made the first batch of Spam?

They had a huge amount of leftover pork shoulders at the John Morrell meat
company after a holiday period. John Morrells son suggested the cooking and
canning of the excess. And so was born the original Spam. Europe survived
pretty much on Spam after WW1 for meat source.

Chuck Gould wrote:
Spam trivia:

Did you know they made the first batch of Spam in 1917?

I hear there are plans to make the second batch sometime very soon.

Highest per capita consumption of Spam?

Hawaii!

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On 3 Jan 2007 23:21:39 -0800, "Chuck Gould"
wrote:

Spam trivia:

Did you know they made the first batch of Spam in 1917?

I hear there are plans to make the second batch sometime very soon.

I have to make a phone call, but I think I know that boat and it's
owner.

Hmmmm.....

I wonder if he'd be impressed with the "professional" representation
his broker is (not) providing.

wrote:

Spam trivia:

Did you know they made the first batch of Spam in 1917?

I hear there are plans to make the second batch sometime very soon.

This guy is quite the entrepreneur:

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

Spam trivia:

Did you know they made the first batch of Spam in 1917?

I hear there are plans to make the second batch sometime very soon.

This guy is quite the entrepreneur:

If anything rates chuckie dots, this guys crap does.