Tim Tim is offline

Default Will wonders never cease?

Amazing, that you got it in such a timley fashion! *rolling eyes*

Merry Christmas to you Tom!

(John 8:12)

Tim

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Very cool - that is a nifty gizmo.

I haven't tried it out yet, but it will be replacing the current one
in my truck. This one looks much studier too.

Mucus Grassy Ass.

Oh - Memo to Don White:

I got one and you don't - I got one and you don't.

And I'm not telling you what it is either...

neener, neener, neener...

Tim wrote:
Amazing, that you got it in such a timley fashion! *rolling eyes*

Merry Christmas to you Tom!

(John 8:12)

Tim

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Very cool - that is a nifty gizmo.

I haven't tried it out yet, but it will be replacing the current one
in my truck. This one looks much studier too.

Mucus Grassy Ass.

Oh - Memo to Don White:

I got one and you don't - I got one and you don't.

And I'm not telling you what it is either...

neener, neener, neener...

Tim,
Mine has not arrived yet.

On 6 Dec 2006 14:32:37 -0800, "Tim" wrote:

Amazing, that you got it in such a timley fashion! *rolling eyes*

Merry Christmas to you Tom!

(John 8:12)

Tim

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Very cool - that is a nifty gizmo.

I haven't tried it out yet, but it will be replacing the current one
in my truck. This one looks much studier too.

Mucus Grassy Ass.

Oh - Memo to Don White:

I got one and you don't - I got one and you don't.

And I'm not telling you what it is either...

neener, neener, neener...

Tim - the second package arrived today. It is as yet unopened. To whom
would you like it sent?
***** Have a super day! *****

John
Tim Tim is offline

Great! Right on Shed-ule

To whome ever you wish, friend. Now if you could make Reggie beg,
well, that's your call.

Just don't send it to any pricks.

LOL!