Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Some OT Sunday humor - The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by

an enemy Native-American Indian war party.

The Chief proclaims, "So, you are the great Lone Ranger.

In honor of the Harvest Festival, you will be

executed in three days. But, before I kill you, I will grant you

three requests.

What is your first request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse."

The Chief nods and Silver is brought

before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver's

ear,and the horse gallops away.

Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde

woman on his back.

As the Chief watches, the blonde enters the

Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night. The next

morning the Chief admits he's impressed.

You have a very fine and loyal horse, but I will

still kill you in two days. What is your second request?"

The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse.

Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in

the horse's ear. As before, Silver takes off across

the plains and disappears over the horizon.

Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again

returns, this time with a voluptuous brunette, even

More attractive than the blonde.

She enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the

night. The following morning the Chief is

again impressed. "You are in deed a man of many

talents, but I will still kill you tomorrow.

"What is your last request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my

horse...alone."

The Chief is curious, but he agrees, and Silver is

brought to the Lone Ranger's tent. Once they're alone,

the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him

square in the eye and says,

Listen very carefully, you dumb ass .....

For the Last time .......... BRING POSSE !!!