posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default just watched the DVD from Canoe Kayak mag

The video has pretty cool, Vietnam, getting flushed down a toilet, the
dreadlocks guy practicing for flipping over.

But I'm someone that doesn't own a kayak or a canoe. I've only rented a
canoe.

The fishing video caught my attention. Looked similar to the river my
wife and I rented a canoe on in Missouri.

I was wondering, is there a video for someone like me? Someone looking
to buy a kayak or canoe and not looking for video about getting flushed
down a toilet?

posted to rec.boats.paddle

Wenonah Canoes has a video intro to quiet water canoeing that might
suit you. Mohawk canoes used to also, but they're iffy right now.

Bill Mason's classic Path of the Paddle videos are always worth a look.

And despite their name, www.whitewatervideo.com has a small selection
of quite water paddling stuff.

Watch during the winter, so you'll be ready to buy a boat, get trained,
and get out on the water in the spring. Enjoy.

Steve