Default Just Another Lazy Day on the Water

Time to slow down and revisit some pleasant memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D1ZA6wO-Rs

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 04:39:38 GMT, Sparks
wrote:

Time to slow down and revisit some pleasant memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D1ZA6wO-Rs

There are a couple of those canal boas down in Mystic and we've been
aboard one - a little cramped for me.

My wife and her two friends want to take one of those canal trips
sometime.

I'll stick to speed, speed and more speed. :)

Damn straight! Ripping up those canals at 60 mph would be a blast!

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

wrote:

Time to slow down and revisit some pleasant memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D1ZA6wO-Rs

There are a couple of those canal boas down in Mystic and we've been
aboard one - a little cramped for me.

My wife and her two friends want to take one of those canal trips
sometime.

I'll stick to speed, speed and more speed. :)

Damn straight! Ripping up those canals at 60 mph would be a blast!

Um...perhaps.

I'd need a ramp to get over the locks though.

Yep, or else you could get in the lock and go like hell in a very tight
circle until it raises or lowers you!

wrote:

Time to slow down and revisit some pleasant memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D1ZA6wO-Rs

There are a couple of those canal boas down in Mystic and we've been
aboard one - a little cramped for me.

My wife and her two friends want to take one of those canal trips
sometime.

I'll stick to speed, speed and more speed. :)

42' Nordic Tug. speeeeeeeeed.