Default New Monitor Arrived Intact!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..

Fedex came through last night and delivered my new Samsung off-planet
monitor. Nice big screen. Hookup instructions were awful...they indicated
I had to hook up the digital AND the analog cable, which I did. Of course
they interfered with each other. So I removed the analog cable and voila!
Damn fine picture.

Monitor tilts vertical and has special software that makes typing long
documents a pleasure. Has color matching software for photos, too.

21" is a lot bigger than 19", but I'm sure all the girls say that.

You had doubts about the efficacy of styrofoam?

"Larry" wrote in message

If you want to ship someone some styrofoam, what do you pack it in?

Bubblepack, AKA bubblewrap. ( what do I win?)

-W

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in news:WDu6h.5547$ya1.823
@news02.roc.ny:

You had doubts about the efficacy of styrofoam?

If you want to ship someone some styrofoam, what do you pack it in?

Larry
--
My calendar must be wrong....
In all the stores, it's ALREADY Christmas!

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Fedex came through last night and delivered my new Samsung off-planet
monitor. Nice big screen. Hookup instructions were awful...they indicated
I had to hook up the digital AND the analog cable, which I did. Of course
they interfered with each other. So I removed the analog cable and voila!
Damn fine picture.

Monitor tilts vertical and has special software that makes typing long
documents a pleasure. Has color matching software for photos, too.

21" is a lot bigger than 19", but I'm sure all the girls say that.

You had doubts about the efficacy of styrofoam?

wow, this is good news, Harry ordered a monitor, it arrived and works.

Congratulations.

"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Fedex came through last night and delivered my new Samsung off-planet
monitor. Nice big screen. Hookup instructions were awful...they
indicated I had to hook up the digital AND the analog cable, which I
did. Of course they interfered with each other. So I removed the analog
cable and voila! Damn fine picture.

Monitor tilts vertical and has special software that makes typing long
documents a pleasure. Has color matching software for photos, too.

21" is a lot bigger than 19", but I'm sure all the girls say that.

You had doubts about the efficacy of styrofoam?

wow, this is good news, Harry ordered a monitor, it arrived and works.

Congratulations.

I got my electric & gas bill yesterday. I opened it. It worked.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Fedex came through last night and delivered my new Samsung off-planet
monitor. Nice big screen. Hookup instructions were awful...they
indicated I had to hook up the digital AND the analog cable, which I
did. Of course they interfered with each other. So I removed the analog
cable and voila! Damn fine picture.

Monitor tilts vertical and has special software that makes typing long
documents a pleasure. Has color matching software for photos, too.

21" is a lot bigger than 19", but I'm sure all the girls say that.

You had doubts about the efficacy of styrofoam?

wow, this is good news, Harry ordered a monitor, it arrived and works.

Congratulations.

I got my electric & gas bill yesterday. I opened it. It worked.

WOW, congratulations. Was there any problems with the bills arriving on
time? I wish Harry could have kept us up to date with the delivery
schedule, he could have cut and pasted the tracking record in rec.boats
for us.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
[...]

No problems, but it was shipped with those stupid styrofoam peanuts, which
stick to everything.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

No problems, but it was shipped with those stupid styrofoam peanuts, which
stick to everything.

Seeing how the in-laws live in Calif. every stinking Xmas we get
packages from them with those things in them. It takes about 3 months
to find the last one.

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

No problems, but it was shipped with those stupid styrofoam peanuts, which
stick to everything.

The tan ones are edible.

Eisboch (burp)

Eisboch wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

No problems, but it was shipped with those stupid styrofoam peanuts, which
stick to everything.

The tan ones are edible.

Those are vermin turds!