Jim Jim is offline

Default God bless America

And thank you to all the veterans who have served our country. God speed to
our military heroes who are currently serving.
Jim

"Jim" wrote in message
ink.net...

And thank you to all the veterans who have served our country. God speed
to our military heroes who are currently serving.
Jim

Ditto.

Saw and read a couple of multiple interviews conducted by the frenzied media
of some soldiers returning from a tour in Iraq. The "journalists" were
trying hard to get some sensational reactions from the soldiers regarding
the election results and Rumsfeld's resignation and the status of Iraq.

The reasoned, articulate and thoughtful answers were refreshing to say the
least. No complaining, even from those who agreed that a change of course
was good. Just good, solid responsible answers with no fanfare. And the
bulk of the interviews were with low ranking privates or NCOs, not
commissioned officers. Today's military personal are amazing.

Overall they also had a high opinion and respect for Donald Rumsfeld.

Eisboch

Jim Jim is offline

"Larry" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in
ink.net:

And thank you to all the veterans who have served our country. God
speed to our military heroes who are currently serving.
Jim

Thank you, Jim.

Larry ET1 USN

You are welcome
Jim ETR3

"Jim" wrote in news:lh85h.5372$ig4.890
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

You are welcome
Jim ETR3

Which radars? Our rate is pretty much toast these days....

Larry
--
Halloween candy left over.....
Is there a downside?

"Jim" wrote in message
ink.net...
And thank you to all the veterans who have served our country. God speed
to our military heroes who are currently serving.
Jim

anything to say about boats ?

"Larry" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in news:lh85h.5372$ig4.890
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

You are welcome
Jim ETR3

Which radars? Our rate is pretty much toast these days....

Larry

So were your radars.

Eisboch

Jim Jim is offline

"Rick Hughes" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
ink.net...
And thank you to all the veterans who have served our country. God speed
to our military heroes who are currently serving.
Jim

anything to say about boats ?

Ricky or Ospray or whatever your name is, You will need to apply for the job
of rec.boats net nanny and wait for a vacancy. Currently the position is
filled and our nanny shows no signs of being willing to step down.
Jim

Jim Jim is offline

"Larry" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in news:lh85h.5372$ig4.890
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

You are welcome
Jim ETR3

Which radars? Our rate is pretty much toast these days....

Larry
--
Halloween candy left over.....
Is there a downside?

SPS 10, SPS 37, Repeaters and IFF. I think I got the numbers right.
Jim

"Jim" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Larry" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in news:lh85h.5372$ig4.890
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

You are welcome
Jim ETR3

Which radars? Our rate is pretty much toast these days....

Larry
--
Halloween candy left over.....
Is there a downside?

SPS 10, SPS 37, Repeaters and IFF. I think I got the numbers right.
Jim

Want to feel old? I think the current AEGIS type radar is called an
AN/SPS-49.
Seems like I also remember an AN/SPS-6. I think it was an air search radar.

Eisboch

God Bless America!!!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 2 September 6th 06 04:35 AM
Happy Labor Day/ God Bless America Thom Stewart ASA 5 September 4th 06 03:24 PM
Kerry really concedes Gould 0738 General 89 November 22nd 04 02:09 PM
God Bless America has real meaning Phil Morris ASA 6 August 20th 04 12:04 AM
What to love about the United States. jlrogers ASA 35 July 7th 03 03:21 PM