Default 92 Bluewater cuddy; Who makes it?

The model says "bluewater" but I can't find anything about this boat (Like who
makes it) are they still made?

The HIN starts out "BWY" so I thought I'd search for "Blue Water Yachts" - but
these are clearly "not this boat".

A picture of the boat is he
http://jassing.com/temp/bwboat.jpg

I'm thinking about picking this boat up; but I want to find out more about it
first to see if it's all worthwhile.

Thanks
-josh

--- AntiSpam/harvest ---