Default Have a question for you computer gurus..

I have an eMachines T1120 the I want to use strictly for radio stuff -
somebody gave me the thing a couple of years ago and I just haven't
done anything with it.

I don't have any reboot disc or restart disc and what I basically want
to do it wipe the disc, reformat it to DOS, then install whatever I
want on top DOS.

Unfortunately, I can't do that. The only machine I have here in the
office has XP and XP won't allow me to format a disc with the system
so I can wipe this other disc and install DOS.

Anybody got a hint as to how to do it? Nothing I've found on the web
is helpful at all.
--

www.bootdisk.com