BoatBanter.com

-   -   Dumbass! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/74694-dumbass.html)

[email protected] October 10th 06 01:22 PM

Dumbass!

basskisser wrote:
wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Oh, you'll think differently when he, in one of his bipolar like rants,
chooses YOU. He'll stop at absolutely nothing, including slandering
your wife and children.

I really doubt if it will happen, because I don't do anything to ****
him off.

Oh, you will.

Nah..

basskisser October 10th 06 02:01 PM

Dumbass!

wrote:
basskisser wrote:
wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Oh, you'll think differently when he, in one of his bipolar like rants,
chooses YOU. He'll stop at absolutely nothing, including slandering
your wife and children.

I really doubt if it will happen, because I don't do anything to ****
him off.

Oh, you will.

Nah..

Google back several months ago. He ****ed off every single person here,
no one would have anything to do with him because of his bipolar rants.
Why do you think he'd not do the same to you. JohnH and JimH used to be
great buds, but Jim went on one of his rants and John seen him for what
he is. You will too.

basskisser October 10th 06 02:05 PM

Dumbass!

wrote:
basskisser wrote:
wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Oh, you'll think differently when he, in one of his bipolar like rants,
chooses YOU. He'll stop at absolutely nothing, including slandering
your wife and children.

I really doubt if it will happen, because I don't do anything to ****
him off.

Oh, you will.

Nah..

He's went off on bipolar rants with everyone in rec.boats in the past.
He had Fritz, who was his nasty lying side kick, and he even went off
on him! If you'll google back several months ago, not one single person
here would have anything to do with him because of his actions. Why do
you think that you would be the only one he wouldn't do that to?

Reginald P. Smithers III October 10th 06 02:16 PM

Dumbass!

basskisser wrote:
wrote:
basskisser wrote:
wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Oh, you'll think differently when he, in one of his bipolar like rants,
chooses YOU. He'll stop at absolutely nothing, including slandering
your wife and children.
I really doubt if it will happen, because I don't do anything to ****
him off.
Oh, you will.

Nah..

Google back several months ago. He ****ed off every single person here,
no one would have anything to do with him because of his bipolar rants.
Why do you think he'd not do the same to you. JohnH and JimH used to be
great buds, but Jim went on one of his rants and John seen him for what
he is. You will too.

Bass,
You take this NG way to seriously. If someone else wants to be an
asshole, why let it consume your life? JimH wanted to get your goat by
making some silly insults, now he is sitting back and letting you make a
fool of yourself defending yourself against comments that no one took
seriously. As you said, no one in rec.boats really knows you or your
family, hence no one can really insult you or your family.

basskisser October 10th 06 02:34 PM

Dumbass!

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
basskisser wrote:
wrote:
basskisser wrote:
wrote:
basskisser wrote:
[...]

My statement above that you are replying to stands, and is an honest
and true depiction of the events. I don't mind simple "comments". But
when someone like Jim makes nasty incredulous lies and accusations
about my wife and my kids, THEN, because he's a weasel, says that he
only said those things about Kevin's family, so he owes no apology, is
stupid. Anybody that would say those things about ANYBODY'S family is
scum.

[email protected] October 10th 06 06:33 PM

Dumbass!

basskisser wrote:

Google back several months ago. He ****ed off every single person here,

Not me.

no one would have anything to do with him because of his bipolar rants.

I've had enjoyable conversations with him.

Why do you think he'd not do the same to you.

I don't **** him off.

JohnH and JimH used to be
great buds, but Jim went on one of his rants and John seen him for what
he is.

I thought there were attempts for apologies, that unfortunately wern't
accepted.

You will too.

I doubt it.

basskisser October 10th 06 06:57 PM

Dumbass!

wrote:
basskisser wrote:

Google back several months ago. He ****ed off every single person here,

Not me.

no one would have anything to do with him because of his bipolar rants.

I've had enjoyable conversations with him.

Why do you think he'd not do the same to you.

I don't **** him off.

JohnH and JimH used to be
great buds, but Jim went on one of his rants and John seen him for what
he is.

I thought there were attempts for apologies, that unfortunately wern't
accepted.

Nope, if you were to look, you'd see that those attempts were disguised
and were really insults. As usual.

You will too.

I doubt it.

No one here done anything to "**** him off" either, when he went on his
bipolar rant and ****ed off every person here. Including the more
peaceful ones, like Don, Chuck, etc. Like I said, even his best bud
Fritz didn't want anything to do with him.

[email protected] October 10th 06 07:07 PM

Dumbass!

basskisser wrote:
wrote:
basskisser wrote:

Google back several months ago. He ****ed off every single person here,

Not me.

no one would have anything to do with him because of his bipolar rants.

I've had enjoyable conversations with him.

Why do you think he'd not do the same to you.

I don't **** him off.

JohnH and JimH used to be
great buds, but Jim went on one of his rants and John seen him for what
he is.

I thought there were attempts for apologies, that unfortunately wern't
accepted.

Nope, if you were to look, you'd see that those attempts were disguised
and were really insults. As usual.

You will too.

I doubt it.

when he went on his
bipolar rant and ****ed off every person here.

Evidently, I don't fit in the catagory of "everybody",or "every person"

Dan October 11th 06 01:13 AM

Dumbass!

basskisser wrote:
Dan wrote:

basskisser wrote:

wrote:

I've never seen anyone so indulged and repetetive on cramming any
subject down someones throat.

I appreciate Bass's comments and insight when I asked about
depthfinders for my nephews jon boat a few days ago. but thats about
the only boating content he's talked about in recent days.

seems there are huge streams of "JimH is a liar, JimH is a
lowlife..blah,blah,blah..."

The shoe fits.

To what value to anybody? i think none.

Oh, you'll think differently when he, in one of his bipolar like rants,
chooses YOU. He'll stop at absolutely nothing, including slandering
your wife and children.

So he made those statements in person?

It's libel, moron. So are your posts about a bipolar condition unless
you have facts that it's true.

You post like a narcissist.

Was that slander, libel, or the truth?

Go look it up...

Okay, just to prove how dumb you are
From http://dictionary.law.com

slander
n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an
untruth about another, which untruth will harm the reputation of the
person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis
for a lawsuit. Damages (payoff for worth) for slander may be limited to
actual (special) damages unless there is malicious intent, since such
damages are usually difficult to specify and harder to prove. Some
statements, such as an untrue accusation of having committed a crime,
having a loathsome disease or being unable to perform one's occupation,
are treated as slander per se since the harm and malice are obvious and
therefore usually result in general and even punitive damage recovery
by the person harmed. Words spoken over the air on television or radio
are treated as libel (written defamation) and not slander on the theory
that broadcasting reaches a large audience as much as if not more than
printed publications

Where does it say in there that slander has to be "in person"???
What you are getting confused about is that many times slander over the
air is TREATED as libel "on the theory that broadcasting reaches a
large audience as much as if not more than printed publications".

This isn't a radio station, dip****, it's an internet newsgroup. "in
person" was one example of slander. I'm not confused. Statements typed
here are not "over the air" and your quote proves you are wrong.