Default OT This is good stuff, and true.

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=158613

..
ACP ACP is offline

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=158613

I would hardly call it "good". I would classify it as "sad".

YMMV....

"ACP" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=158613

I would hardly call it "good". I would classify it as "sad".

YMMV....

Are you referring to the truth of the commentary, its presentation, or the
fact that the current environment has created the need for this type of
thing?

ACP ACP is offline

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"ACP" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=158613

I would hardly call it "good". I would classify it as "sad".

YMMV....

Are you referring to the truth of the commentary, its presentation, or the
fact that the current environment has created the need for this type of
thing?

I find it sad that some people seem to revel in propagating commentaries of
this nature.

I find it good however, that we can do it this country of ours.

ACP ACP is offline

"ACP" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=158613

I would hardly call it "good". I would classify it as "sad".

YMMV....

Are you referring to the truth of the commentary, its presentation, or
the fact that the current environment has created the need for this type
of thing?

I find it sad that some people seem to revel in propagating commentaries
of this nature.

I don't want my statement to be misconstrude to mean that because it is
slamming Bush I find it sad.

"ACP" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=158613

I would hardly call it "good". I would classify it as "sad".

YMMV....

Are you referring to the truth of the commentary, its presentation, or
the fact that the current environment has created the need for this type
of thing?

I find it sad that some people seem to revel in propagating commentaries
of this nature.

Hey....politicians set examples like this all the time. Why can't everybody
play?