Default This is what happens when you try to kiss a shark

be patient , when playing the video, the commercial comes first.

More clorine for the gene pool...

http://www.cdnn.info/news/eco/e050425.html

wrote:

be patient , when playing the video, the commercial comes first.

OOPS!

Wrong video...sorry

lets see if this is it.

DANG! that didn't work either!!

Coult the link have something encrypted?

Anyhow, here's where I got it from....

http://www.vintagebass.com/thedudepi...ad.php?t=21022

wrote in message
oups.com...

DANG! that didn't work either!!

Coult the link have something encrypted?

Anyhow, here's where I got it from....

http://www.vintagebass.com/thedudepi...ad.php?t=21022

This link worked:

I agree with the previous comments.......he is a dumbass and an idiot. ;-)

It might have been something on my end. When I went backt o check the
link, the video had changed, to Clinton explaining his actions
concerning Bin Laden with Wallace.

Thats why I kept re posting the link, then re checking it. So, being
frustrated with not getting the right video (so I thought) i gave up
and posted where I got the link from.

Did you see the article about the numb-nutz that fed his thumb to the
eel?

Fool tempted the eel with a hot dog. The eels following actions
reminded me of the plant in "Little Shop of Horrors"

"...must be blood... must be fresh..."

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

DANG! that didn't work either!!

Coult the link have something encrypted?

Anyhow, here's where I got it from....

http://www.vintagebass.com/thedudepi...ad.php?t=21022

This link worked:

I agree with the previous comments.......he is a dumbass and an idiot. ;-)

wrote in message
ups.com...

It might have been something on my end.

I was not talking about you Tim. I was talking about (as were others) the
dumbass in the video!

Thanks for the link. ;-)

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

DANG! that didn't work either!!

Coult the link have something encrypted?

Anyhow, here's where I got it from....

http://www.vintagebass.com/thedudepi...ad.php?t=21022

This link worked:

I agree with the previous comments.......he is a dumbass and an idiot. ;-)

Yeah, anyone who would dare to actually experiment, have fun, try new
things, be open minded, etc. must be totally foolish.