Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default 75 stern drive

we just got a free boat , it wont start, the battery is bad ,we tryed to jump
it with a truck,would this work does it need a marine battery, when we tryed
to jump it we couldnt get enough crank it would turn over slowly.Any ideas

Help please on Bravo stern drive water pump Andre Cruising 2 July 10th 06 03:25 AM
Does anyone know how to manually lower the stern Drive T-Rav Boat Building 7 May 11th 06 04:24 AM
Volvo Penta Stern Drive DavidK Boat Building 2 March 28th 06 05:53 AM
Volvo Penta Stern Drive DavidK General 0 March 28th 06 03:15 AM
Info on SportCraft C-Eagle w/ mercruiser i/o stern drive [email protected] General 3 July 17th 05 01:21 AM